Chapter 34

Mia's POV

Its been a month since I signed myself out of rehab. Things have been awfully strange without our parents. I knew they were not going to disown us. They were just mad I guess... and all this and they didnt know we were engaged... I felt sad because I wanted this to be a joyous occassion... but nobody agreed with us.

"I wanna show you something." Zain says as I got out of my car. He made me meet him somewhere random. I think he was working and wanted to have lunch.

"Hey." I say as he put his arms around me kissing my lips. "What's up?"

"You selling this house?" I ask him as we stood infront of a mansion.

"Well yes. But I bought it for you." He says and I frown. "Its my engagement gift to you."

"You bought us a house!" I say and he nods. "Well yeah. Were gonna have to move in together if we get married?"

"Right..." I say as he stares at me. "Youre fucking crazy. This is a huge mansion." 

"3.1 million dollars." He says and I laugh as I run up the steps. "Show me around!"

I could faint. I think this was the most expensive gift I have ever received. Zain just laughed as he walked up the steps and opened the huge doors. The space was so big. I looked around and smiled at Zain.

"This is beautiful." I tell him and he chuckles as I hug him kissing his whole face. "I'm glad you like it."

"Well you know me pretty well." I say as he shows me around. The house was painted all white and was empty. No furniture. The bathrooms were beautiful. The kitchen was huge.

"Is this where we will live and our kids will grow up?" I ask him and he chuckles.

"Yes." He says and I chuckle as I hop on to the kitchen counter and he stands between my legs.

"You're the cutest person ever."

"I am?" He says and I laugh kissing his lips.

"As happy as I am, we need to make it right with our people." I tell him

"I rather not."

"Stop it." I say and he just nods a little. He's butt hurt over his dad especially I know how much he loves him and looks up to him. Just like my dad. Hes really the parent who helped me and always cared for me. I hated that he felt like I didn't care for his opinion.

Zain's parents restarted his credit cards and stuff but they still haven't spoken.. I know they were all missing each other.

"Shall we have dinner tonight with Kai and Aaliyah or?" I ask looking at my phone as Ayla was texting me to hang out with Kai and Aaliyah.

"Sure." He says opening a cupboard. My phone starts ringing and I see its Elsie.

"Hey." I say answering.

"Mia? Can you come take me to the hospital?"

"Why?"

"I think my water broke."

"But youre 8 months pregnant."

"I know dumb ass!" She yells at me. "Oh my God, the pain."

"Where are you?"

"My house. Liam's not answering the phone."

"Im on my way okay?" I say and Zain looks at me confused.

"Somethings wrong with Elsie and the baby." I tell him. "Come I'll drive you." He says as we leave.

"She will be fine." He says to me as I bite my nails. That would be very tragic if it doesn't end up being fine. It would kill Elsie. She was so attached to the baby... ive never seen her so different.