Chapter 22

Kai's POV

"Hey." Aaliyah says appearing in my apartment as I was playing ps5. She had a key to my apartment now. We usually spend all of our time in her apartment really- I was only here to play ps5.

"Whats up?" I say distracted with the games. "Hey." Mia says as her voice blaring in the apartment.

I finish the game and look up as Aaliyah kisses my cheek sitting down next to me. "Is this what you did all day?" She asks and I look at her.

"Yes and I had a great time." I say and she laughs kissing my lips this time. Her perfume smelled great as she put her arms around me.

"What you guys do to me?"

"We got our hair done." She says and I look at her dark straighten hair falling down her shoulders.

"You look great." I tell her and she chuckles as Mia returns to the living room with a bottle of water.

"Hey youre blonde again." I say and Mia chuckles. "Yeah. I feel like myself again." She says. She had like golden blonde hair naturally it was weird to see her with dark hair first and now it feels like it was the old Mia back.

"Where have you been? I missed blonde Mia." I tell her and she laughs. This was gonna get under Zain's skin 100%. He had a thing for blonde girls named Mia.

"Im spending Christmas dinner with Aaliyah's family." I tell Mia and she raises her eyebrows.

"No way." She says and I chuckle.

"Yep."

"So nobody is going to be at Christmas dinner this year?" She says and I chuckle.

"Everyones going skiing." I tell Aaliyah. "So they will all be back New Years."

"Caleb's throwing the New Years party." I say and Mia sighs.

"So whose going skiing?" Aaliyah asks. "Mariana is going, all the Adams are going. My parents are going and my grandparents are going. I think uncle CJ and aunt Cleo and Caleb are going."

"So Caleb and Ayla are both going?"

"And Zain." I say and she rolled her eyes.

"My mom is still very anti- Kai but my dad really likes you." Aaliyah says and I chuckle. Aaliyah's brother was also pretty cool guy. Her dad was a little weird- he thought I was going to do business with him I think. They always thought we had no morals and they could hire us to be assassins or something.

"Can I bring Zain?" I ask her

"Nope." Aaliyah says and I laugh. Zain told Aaliyah's mom once he was going to kill her as a joke so since then Aaliyah has been doing damage control.

"Im gonna stay with Liam Sofia and the baby." Mia says. "Having Christmas dinner with Sofia's family."

"The Colombians. You dont even speak Spanish."

"Neither does Liam. He will have someone to talk to." She says and I laugh.

"Anyway- you have great manners." Mia says. "You'll do fine with the in laws."

"The in laws? Is that what they're called?" I say frowning as I sit. What did that sound so serious.

"Don't be freaking out." Aaliyah says rolling her eyes. "Last week we went eat with my friends. It took him 2weeks to convince him to go."

"Kai just wants to sweet things of a relationship like just having sex with a pretty model." Mia says and I throw chips at her.

"Dont be a hater. Why do we hang out with her?" I say and Aaliyah laughs.