Chapter 19

Mia's POV

Its been a crazy 48 days hours I'd say the least. First Zain is supposed to become a dad and then the babys dead.

Chanel's mom came and she was going to be discharged in a few days. She was not well at all. From losing the baby to whatever happened to Jackson... she was just mute. Didn't say anything. I had to put my child-ish feelings aside about the baby. If they slept together months ago whilst me and Zain were broken up I couldnt hold that over him... or her. As hurt as I was about the whole thing and the baby thing really upset me.. I wanted Zain and I to have a baby.. together... When we were ready. Not him with some other girl?

I snao out of my thoughts as I walked into Zain's room. His mom was there and so was Kai and Caleb.

"Hey." I say walking in. Zain was sitting on the bed as he was all ready dressed im a grey nike tech tracksuit. "Hey." Zain says hopping off the bed. I felt bad because he was dealing with the loss of the baby in his own way. Now we both had an arm injury- me with my broken arm and him and his shoulder that was shot. I put my arms around him and he gives me a long hug.

"I am ready to get the hell out of here." He says letting me go. "I'm just going to go and see Chanel." He tells me. "You wanna come?" He asks and I nod as he takes my hand.

Chanel was laying in bed. Yara and her mom were in the room and fhey were talking it seemed.

"Hey." I say and Chanel sits up and smiles.

"Hi." She says.

"I've been discharged." Zain says to Chanel. "I am really sorry about what happened."

"None of it was your fault." Chanel says and I clear my throat. I go over and hug her and kiss her cheek. "Call me if you need anything."

"My dad arranged for security." Zain tells her and she nods a little. "Just in case his friends want to be stupid."

"Thanks guys." Chanel's mom says and I nod at her before we leave.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." Zain says clearing his throat. "I'm ready to go home." He says looking at me showing a smile.

"I'll meet you guys at home?" Desi says and I nod.

"You ready to leave?" Nick appears out of nowhere. "Hi." I say and he nods at me. "Mia. You guys look terrible. Two injuries." He says nodding at my cast. Zain had bandage over his shoulder but had a big thing from his neck that his arm laid in.

We looked like we were victims of a car crash or something.

"Very funny old man." Zain says. "But yes I'm ready to get out of here."

"So you can't go back to work for atleast 2 weeks." He says to him and Zain frowns. "What are you? A doctor?"

"Dont be a smart ass." He says. "What you banning me from next?" Zain asks but Nick just rolled his eyes.

"The vending machine is stuck." Kairo says appearing next. A lot of Adams were around.

"Hi Mia." He says seeing me and I smile at Zain's little brother. He was 12 but looked like a spitting image of Zain and Kai and ofcourse their dad. It was freaky. It was just one person with different ages

"Just kick it really hard." Caleb tells him. "Come on. I'll show you how to break into it."

An hour later, we finally got home. Zain was still on pain killers so he went straight to bed and fell asleep. My mom was still staying with us but she was getting her place sorted out.