Chapter 1

Mia's POV

"You're soooo big." I laugh as Sofia walks into the kitchen. She wore a top that wasnt coming down over her pregnant belly.

"Your brother or sister needs to come out already." She says and I laugh. "How many months left?"

"4 weeks." She says hugging me. "Its good to have you back home. And with a different hair colour." She says smiling pulling my cheeks.

Its been a long summer. A lot has happened. A long has changed.

"I'm happy to be home." I say sighing. "You like my tan?" I ask and she chuckles. "You look beautiful. I'm so glad to see you smiling."

"Oh well you make me happy Sofia." I tell my dad's girlfriend and she chuckles opening the fridge.

"Good morning." My dad says walking into the room. "Mia!" He says surprised. His reaction made me laugh. "Hey dad."

"You're back and no longer blonde." He chuckles.

"Yes. I'm home."

"Well its good to have you back home. A month was a long time."

"Well New York was becoming very depressing." I say and he puts his arm around me. "I know the break up was hard to deal with and Zain being in hospital... Kai being in prison."

"Well they have both been home for thr whole summer." I say and he nods. "I'm fine. Honestly. I need to get ready for class." I tell him. College was the last thing on my mind which I hated.

I run up the stairs and get changed out of my pyjamas and get dressed into skinny jeans and a cropped white tshirt before cleaning my eyelash extensions and brushing them through. I leave my hair out- it was straightened with a part in the middle.

Things have been very shit. After that fight- Zain was shot by a cop. Kai was arrested for breaching his tag conditions and stayed in Jail until his trial. He was then released about 3 weeks later. Zain went into a coma for about 12 days and then woke up. We continued fighting everyday and broke up again. I spent the first month of summer just fighting and breaking up with Zain. Then spent a whole month depressed in the house whilst he was hooking up with girls. I get I messed up. I shouldnt have gone to Remy's house... but nothing happened.

My last month I spent in LA- made friends and all there. Ivy and Joey both came with me and it was nice living out there for a month. We partied and had fun.

I really missed my triplets. Especially Joey who returned to Brown.

Mine and Zain's break up was hectic especially with Kai in jail. It kinda made everyone distance themselves. I have barely spoken to Ayla over the three months. She was his cousin but my best friend too? She was busy with her new boyfriend and friends and whatever.

Caleb and Natalia had a baby. Caleb worked and when home to his family and I barely saw him.

I had lots of friends that I hung out with. None that were my close bestfriends. Especially not with the type of business my dad was in. It was just easier to connect to Adams because we were similar.

I walk into my English class and sit down opening my laptop. I worked hard all summer on my studies so I can be focused. On top of my grades.