Chapter 5

Zain's POV

I threw the cigarette I had in my hand when I see Mia coming down the steps. She stopped and threw her long hair into a ponytail before she saw me.

"What the fuck Mia? Why you sleeping at my brother's place." I say annoyed.

"Why? We don't all go fucking people's friends and brothers." She smiles before trying to walk past me. I grab her arm pulling her back

"Ouch?" She says looking at my grip on her arm.

"I slept with Chanel. So what? It was months ago and you left me remember? I didnt even know you were friends like that."

"Have I ever cheated on you while were together?" I then ask. "So either you get over it Mia or you need to let me know now."

"I'm over it." She says shrugging.

"What?" I ask confused. She gets in my car and I follow her in. "Are you planning on killing me or something?" I say and she looks at me laughing. "Shut up." She says she drops her purse in the back. She climbs my lap and straddles me.

"I love you." She says and I raise my eyebrows. "And I wanna be the only person you're sleeping with." Her lips press against mine and I move my seat back. I slide her dress up and move her panties to the side as she puts her fingers through my hair gripping the back kissing my lips again.

My fingers enter her as she gasps out breaking the kiss. My thumb circles her clit ss she moans out against my lips. A few moments later Mia is moaning my name out and has dug her face into my neck.

After she comes undone on my fingers, she kisses my lips down to my neck before she dips her hand in to my sweats. She takes her hand out and kisses my lips before she climbs back into her seat.

"Eh?" I say and she chuckles getting out the car. "I'm gonna actually go eat the bacon Kai was making."

"You're evil." I tell her as gets back in the car. "No... we're even." She says kissing my cheek. "You coming?"

"No..." I say pointing my lap. "I do have that effect on guys." She smiles. "Mia..." I groan out as she chuckles shutting the car door.

"Lets go home then." She says and I sigh driving off.

I get out the car and Mia takes her heels off as her feet hurt from last night. She jumps on my back and I walk to our apartment door.

"If you drop me I will scream." Mia giggles as I press the code in for our apartment. The lift opens and I remember the door was broken. I tried to fix it?

"I should drop you for what you did to me." I say and she laughs. "You better not Zain!" She laughs

I see my mom standing in our apartment.

"Hi Desi." Mia says as she jumps off my back and steps right into thr broken woods from the door. "Ouch." She screams out.

Mia starts bleeding all over the white floors. "Fuck." I say as I pick Mia up off the mess and my mom comes back with a towel and first aid kit. I sit Mia down on the sofa.

"Mia. This is gonna hurt a little." She says and I look at Mia who screams out as my mom sprays her foot with alcohol. She bandages her foot up taken all the splinters out.

"Thank you." Mia says hugging my mom. "So happy you graduated as a nurse."

"What the hell happened to the door?" She asks getting up. Well if I explained my mom would think she was 100% right about us moving in together being a disaster.

"I locked myself out." I say at the same time as Mia. My mom just frowns as she looked at us.

"This time the truth?" She says and I roll my eyes.