Chapter 1: Torn

Hi my name is Isabella Stevenson but all of my friends like to call me Bella. I am 17 years old and I live in London, England with my parents. I have brown curly hair that goes down to my waist. I wouldn't call myself fat but I am not a stick figure. I have blue eyes and really cute dimples if I do say so myself.

At the moment my parents are fighting again. This is the third time this week they have fought and I don't even know what it is about. I am really sick of it and I don't know what to do about it. So every time they fight I go up to my room and cry myself to sleep because I can't take it anymore.

Today is different and I woke up this morning to them fighting instead of them doing it in the evening. I got up and got dressed into a pink tank top and grey denim shorts. I put my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my coat and IPod and left to go for a walk to clear my head.

I put my IPod on shuffle and the song Torn came on. I stated singing out loud because I didn't really care if people could hear me.

I thought I saw a girl brought to life

She was warm she came around

She was dignified

She showed me what it was to cry

You couldn't be that girl I adored

You don't seem to know or seem to care

What your heart is for

But I don't know her anymore

There's nothing left, I used to cry

My conversation has run dry

That's what's going on

Nothing's fine

I'm torn

I'm all out of faith

This is how I feel

I'm cold and I am shamed

Lying naked on the floor

Illusion never changed

Into something real

I'm wide awake and I can see

The perfect sky is torn

You're a little late

I'm already torn

I didn't know that while I was singing that I started to cry. I was just fed up with my parents fighting.

I was about to sing the next part of the song when I realised that I bumped into someone and fell onto the ground.

"Dam it" I called out as tried to pick myself up off the ground. A young man about my age with blonde hair and blue eyes gestured me to take his hand. I took it and he pulled me up onto the pavement.

"Sorry I wasn't watching what I was doing" I said.

"It's okay love, I'm Niall by the way" Niall exclaimed.

Wow he has an Irish accent. It's so cute and adorable. OMG just realised its Niall from One Direction. I do like one direction but I am not a massive fan. Niall is my favourite but I do think Louis is pretty funny.

"Hi I'm Isabella but you can call me Bella. Are you Niall from One Direction??" I asked.

"Yes I am "The Niall Horan" He said jokingly.

I started to laugh. Wow I haven't laughed for a long time ever since my parents started fighting.

(Niall's POV)

Wow Bella has an incredible laugh, she is so beautiful and she was crying. Who would even think to do something like this to a beautiful girl and make them cry?

"Why are you crying beautiful??" I asked.

"My parents keep fighting and I am scared that they are going to spilt up" Bella said on the verge of tears.

I gave her a hug and she hugged me back. I felt sparks even from touching her. I wonder if she felt the same when we hugged??

(Bella's POV)

OMG I just hugged Niall Horan from One Direction. The really weird thing is I swear when we hugged I felt sparks. I wonder if he felt them as well??

"How about you come and stay with me in my house until your parents sort things out" Niall asked me.

"What about the rest of lads will they mind that I am staying with you" I asked.

"They won't mind at all. It would be nice for us to have some company before we go back on tour in a couple of months" Niall replied.

"Isn't it a little weird that I only just met you and you want me to come and stay with you because my parents are fighting!" I replied.

"Yes I do agree with you that it is a little weird but I think that we could become really good friends or even more" Niall said to me trying to flirt.

All I did was giggle at that comment he made.

(Niall's POV)

She started laughing at me at my attempt at flirting with her. Her laugh is so cute and funny at the same time. I started to laugh with her as well.

"Hey don't laugh at me" Bella said.

"Why? Your laugh is so cute" I answered.

"Not as cute as yours" she said.

Then we both fell about laughing our heads off.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

My name is Holly and I am a teenage girl who lives in Australia that loves 5 Seconds of Summer, One Direction and The Collective!  

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @Collective4Me

Things I Am Happy To Do Are: 

✔ Dedicate one of my chapters to you!  

✔ If someone has some ideas that would like to happen in my story then let me know and I will think about adding it in.  

✔ If people want to inbox me and recommend some fan fictions to read I am happy to read them.  

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx