Chapter 53: The Picnic

He came up to me and grabbed my hand intertwining our fingers whilst he grabbed the picnic basket and rug with his other hand.

"Alright lets go!" Niall said swinging our arms around.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

Niall and I walked down the roads until we got the field where we would have the picnic. The field was empty and no one was there which was good so we could have some times by our selves.

Niall and I set up the picnic rug and placed the basket in the middle so we could easily reach our food. I layed down next to Niall and we chatted and laughed for a while before we started to get our lunch.

"Here is your sandwhich Bella" Niall said passing me my sanwhich.

"Thanks babe" I said.

"No problems" he stated before taking a bite of his sandwhich.

We finshed eating and then Niall grabbed the container full of sliced fruits and pulled out a tub of chocolate fondue. He dipped a strawberry into the fondue and swirlled it all around.

"Here Bella I will feed you" he said moving the strawberry towards my mouth.

I opened up my mouth and Niall plopped the chocolate covered strawberry into it!

"MMMMMMM" I mumbled!

"Is it good?" Niall asked.

"Yep, now its your turn!" I stated.

I got a grape insted and dipped in in the chocolate and then put it in Nialls mouth.

"I am really going to miss you Bella!" He stated.

"I will really miss you too Niall" I replied.

"I love you" He said.

" I love you too" I said.

Then we both lent forward and gave eachother a nice soft and passionate kiss. Once we pulled away and then plopped myself into Niall's lap and lent my head into his chest and he put his head onto mine. We just sat there for a while listening to the sound of the wildlife and the traffic from the road that wasn't too far away.

"We better head back because we are all going to get ready for dinner soon" Niall said.

"Who is coming?" I asked.

"The girls and the lads" He replied.

"Ok cool" I said.

We packed up all of our things and headed back to the house so we could all get ready!

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

2 chapter left! :'(

I need a name for the squeal because I have know idea what to call it!

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

Ok I have decided that I will do a squeal but I still need idea's!

Thanks everyone for the support!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx