Chapter 13: Last Words

Previous:

"Would you like to get some food from the cafeteria with me?" Niall asked.

I shook my head no as I want hungry.

"Well I will get some food and leave you to talk to your parents" He exclaimed.

I nodded and he left the room.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

I left the room to get some food because I was starving and I was pretty sure Bella would of wanted some alone time with her parent before we left.

I walked down the halls to the cafeteria and got myself a sandwich and a juice and sat a table. I was very lonely without Bella or the lads but it was kind of nice just to have some thinking time to myself. I was thinking about what would happen to Bella now because she said she had no family left. She can't really live with us because she doesn't really have a legal guardian anymore. Hmm what are we going to do??

"BINGO" I yelled out snapping my fingers. Everyone started staring at me as I said that out loud and didn't mean to.

I just thought of the best idea but I hope the lads agree with it.

IN THE ROOM:

(Bella's POV)

Niall had just left so that he could give me some time with my parents alone. I didn't really know what to do so I grabbed a chair and placed it in between my parent's beds. I grabbed my mum and dads hand and wrapped my hands around the both of them. I sat there in silence for a while and then started to talk.

"Hey Mum and Dad I know you can't hear me but anyway I am still going to talk to you. I am really sorry for anything wrong that I have done to you in the past. I am really sorry I left you the other day I was just fed up of everything but now I feel really upset that I left on a bad note. If I didn't leave that day then I wouldn't have met the love of my life. His name is Niall and he is Irish. I think you both would really like him. He is so sweet, kind, hot, funny, handsome, cute and many more things the list could go on forever and ever. I promise you both that I will live my life to the fullest with no regrets. I wish you both could be here for my birthdays, wedding and the birth of my first baby with the person I love like Niall. I guess fate had decided differently but fate can always be good otherwise I wouldn't have met Niall. I love you both very much and I will never forget you" I said to them.

By this time I had tears sliding down my checks which I wiped away. I turned around and noticed Niall leaning against the doorframe.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx