Chapter 31: Adventure Time!!

She nodded and got up a bit to fast and sat back down again so I realized she must of got head rush.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

They both of us went into the kitchen and ordered some Thai food with the other boys. I ordered some pad Thai which is noodles and the others ordered truck load of food like seriously.

About 20 minutes later the Thai delivery guy knocked on our door and handed us our food. I went and payed the man and I did it quick enough before the boys even got a chance to get there money out of their wallets.

"Oi why did you pay for those" Louis playfully asked me.

"It's just a thank you for everything you have helped me with" I said.

"Aww that's okay babe" Niall said a kisses my cheek.

"EEW PDA, PDA" Louis shouted out.

"Oh shut up Lou" I snapped back and hit his arm playfully.

We put our food on the counter and served it up. I got my noodles and I put them into a bowl ready to eat. I grabbed a pair of chopsticks and headed into the lounge area to sit down.

Zayn put on the tv and we watched some sponge bob and adventure time. When the theme for adventure time came on I screamed it out to everyone in the room.

"Adventure time c'mon grab your friends will go to very distant lands. With jake the dog and Finn the human the fun will never end. ADVENTURE TIME!"

The boys all gave me weird looks so I just carried on eating my food.

Once we all finished we watched pitch perfect and went to bed!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx