Chapter 41: Hospitals with Harry

I am really sorry to everyone that I only make my chapters one page long. I have lots of things on and I find it hard to write a lot because of the free time I have. Just because I don't write that much you can't post messages and assume I am a slut or a bitch because you don't even know me in person!

Anyway I would really appreciate it if people didn't call me names if they don't know me in person.

Thanks

On to the story!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

All I did was nod my head and I put my arm around Harry's shoulder and I limped over to the taxi rank.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Harry's POV)

I guided Bella over to the taxi rank across the street. The both of us had to wait about five minutes in total to wait for the taxi.

We got into the taxi and I told the driver to take us to the nearest hospital. I laid Bella down in the taxi and I placed her bad foot onto my lap.

I decided to take off my shirt and wrap it around her foot so it could stop some of the bleeding.

The taxi then came to a stop and I paid the driver. I then took Bella out of the car and took her into the hospital.

(Bella's POV)

The taxi ride to the hospital wasn't to long. Harry paid for it and we headed inside the hospital that the taxi man took us too.

We walked through the foyer and it seemed all too familiar.

Harry placed me onto a chair and he went up to the receptionist and put his details down as my legal guardian.

After Harry was finished he came back over to me and we started chatting.

About 10 minutes later a doctor came in and took me to a room and placed me on the bed. Harry came in and sat down next to me and grabbed my hand.

Dr. Clark checked up on my foot. He had to get a pair of tweezers so he could take the glass out of my foot!

It killed so much when he took each single piece of glass out. I kept wincing and screaming out because it hurt so so much. Harry grabbed my hand and squeezes it to tell me that everything was ok.

Once Dr.Clark was finished he got a bandage out and bandaged up my foot. He also gave me some crutches as I am not allowed to walk on it for 2 weeks.

Harry signed out of the hospital and we got a taxi back home to the apartment.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx