Chapter 35: Tickle Fight!

Ok my Ipod stuffed up and I lost the chapter I wrote so I am going to write it on my laptop now so it will be longer. I have nothing on tonight so I am going to hopefully update a couple of long chapter!

ENJOY

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

"Which one of you put 500 quid into my wallet?"

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

"It was us" Eleanor and the other girls stated.

"Who do you reckon it was then?" I asked them.

"Maybe it was Niall" Perrie said.

"It most likely was" I told them.

Gosh Niall is such a dipstick. I wish he didn't do that because I have enough money to buy everything that I need and he just is being nice and everything but I don't want to feel like I owe him things. I do love him though even though he does stupid things like this sometimes.

All the girls and I went up to the counter to pay the lady for our dresses. Mine came to 69 pounds which I paid for with my own money.

We all then headed up to a shoe shop so we could get some shoes to get with our dresses for the clubbing tomorrow night.

Once we arrived at the shop it was full of all different coloured and sizes of high heeled shoes. I think I am in heaven it was amazing! I ended up getting a pair of black wedges that were crossed over in the front of them. They were so amazing and they suited my dress really nicely.

Once all the girls got their brand new shoes when went and looked around in lots of other shops and brought heaps more things before heading back to the boy's place so we could watch movies and stuff!

(Niall's POV)

I was talking with Harry at the kitchen table about Bella's birthday tomorrow! I was so excited I got a beautiful charm bracelet with lots of different charms on it. I hope she will like it!

The girls and the other lad's decided we should all go clubbing tomorrow night as a celebration. So that's why the girls took Bella out today so they could get dresses and shoes and whatever else a girl wants.

I heard the door unlock which meant that the girls were home and ready for a fun night of games, movies and stuff. Bella quickly went upstairs to put her 15 shopping bags away while the girls all made themselves comfortable.

"Boys the girls are here" I yelled upstairs to Liam, Louis and Zayn.

"Coming" They all screamed.

They all ran down the stairs and greeted and chatted to their lovely girlfriends!

Bella then came down the stairs and jumped on my back which gave me a bit of a fright.

"Why did you slip money into my wallet?" Bella whispered into my ear.

"So you could buy whatever you want!" I stated.

"thanks anyway but here's your money back because I didn't use any of it" Bella exclaimed.

"No its ok you keep it, I have plenty anyway" I said.

She quickly put the money down my shirt and ran up all of the stairs into her room and shut the door. I picked up the money and put it in my wallet and ran up the stairs listening to her laughing a lot. I think I even heard a snort as well. HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH!

I opened the door and then started to tickle her which she kept on laughing.

"S-S-Stop Nia-llllll" She exclaimed whilst laughing because I was tickling her.

"Only if I get a kiss" I said.

She lent up and kissed me on the lips and then we headed up the stairs so that we could have a nice evening with the girls and the guys!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

I am going to do a new thing on my fan fiction from now on. If I get 15 votes on each chapter I will update it!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx