Chapter 26: Wills

"Hello" Niall said.

"Hello sir my name is Karen and I am hear to deliver a will to a person by the name of Bella Stevenson" she replied.

"That's me" I spoke from behind Niall.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)
She handed me a big white envelope with my name addressed in big black letter on it. Karen then left because she had to deliver some more wills to other people around town. Niall and I both walked inside and locked the door behind us.

"I think I am going to go and open this in my room by myself. You and the boys can go and play in the pool and I will meet you down there shortly" I said to Niall.

He nodded and I gave him and quick kiss and made my way up the stairs to my room. I sat on my bed and placed the envelope in front of me. I was nervous about what it would say. I hope I won't have to go to a foster home or anything cause my birthday is soon which means I will be turning 18.

I got a hair clip and ripped open the seal of the envelope and pulled out the pieces of paper inside.

The paper read:
Dear Isabella,
Hello dear it is your mum and dad here. If you have gotten this letter it means that we have both passed on and are looking over you every minute of the day. I don't know how old you are now but hopefully you are always living life with no regrets. If it is nearly your birthday in less than a month and it is before the age of 18 we would like you to stay with a friend or someone you can trust as you will becoming an adult soon and will not need a legal guardian anymore. Our house is now your property you can do what ever you like with it. If you wish to sell it put the money in the bank as you can save up money for the future. I hope you find a really nice and handsome young boy who will love you forever and always just like we do.

Lots of Love
Mum & Dad xoxo

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx