Chapter 28: Launched

Once he was finished he put the sunscreen away.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)
I layed back down on the pool chair and started to work on my tan. I pulled out my headphone and started to listen to some songs before slowly falling asleep.

I could still hear the music that was blasting in my ears even though I was asleep. The earbud in my right ear suddenly got quieter and I realized that someone has taken it out of my ear or it fell out.

I was still half asleep when I could feel my other headphone from my ear getting pulled out. I was then slowly lifted up and a couple of seconds later I could feel myself getting launched into the pool. I couldn't get enough air into my lungs before I was thrown and I blacked out completely.

(Niall's POV)

"What the hec was that for Louis!" I yelled at him.

I noticed that Bella wasn't coming up for a breath or splashing around in the water. She slowly floated up to the surface of the water with her head still face first down in the water.

I thought she was faking it but lots of seconds passes and I new it was impossible for someone to hold their breath for that long.

So I quickly jumped into the pool to rescue her.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx