Chapter 25: Who's knocking at the door

Once breakfast was over I hobbled up the stairs and took a nice long shower and got changed into my clothes for the day.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV) 

After breakfast we all went our separate ways and got ready for the day. I got dressed in a pair of shorts and a polo top and sprayed some cologne on before heading down the stairs to the living room.

Bella was still in the shower and I knew she would take a while so I flipped on the tv and started watching friends. The other boys came down the stairs later and plonked themselves down on the couch next to me and watched tv as well.

About 5 minutes later I could hear Bella singing in the shower, I wasn't quite sure what the song she was singing but it sounded like Stay by Rihanna. For a guy I actually quiet liked that song but it's not my most played song on my phone.

Her singing stopped soon after and I heard the water turn off which meant that she was going to be getting out of the shower and getting dressed shortly.

20 minutes and two friends episodes later Bella came walking down the stairs in a nice blue summery dress that fitted her perfectly in all the right places.

She came and sat next to Louis and I on the sofa and started to watch tv with us.

(Bella's POV)

" I'm bored what do you boys want to do today?" I asked.

"How about we play in our pool" Louis cheered.

"Sure sounds good to me" I said.

There was a chorus of 'me too' heard throughout the room from all of the boys. Everybody got up from the sofa and started to make there way up to their rooms to get changed.

I was the last person off the couch and before I could get up to my room I could hear the constant sound of knocking coming from the door. Niall and I went up to the door to be greeted by a women in her late thirties.

"Hello" Niall said.

"Hello sir my name is Karen and I am hear to deliver a will to a person by the name of Bella Stevenson" she replied.

"That's me" I spoke from behind Niall.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx