Chapter 39: What I Didn't Expect To See!

Nicollette stared at Niall at a weird way as if she was trying to lure him in. I wasn't going to let her keep looking at him like that so I went back onto the dance floor with Niall and danced to Feel this moment!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

I was totally drunk!

I was dancing with Bella on the dance floor to some dub step song. We were both dancing like idiots with our hands in the air flopping around everywhere it was so fun!

Harry and Nicollette were dancing as well in a different corner of the room. I think Harry might actually of found someone that he can have a relationship with. I am so happy for him.

Anyway I had had a lot to drink tonight and now I was busting for the loo. So I told Bella I was going off to the toilet and I would meet her back on the dance floor.

(Bella's POV)

Dancing alone sucks. Niall had been gone for ages he must be taking the biggest poo in history of man kind or something. I glanced over at the bar to see Harry sitting there all by himself. He obviously got ditched again by someone. He can never find the right girl, I wish there was someone who would like him for who he is!

Anyway I walked over to the bar and sat myself down next to Harry.

"Where did Nicollette go?" I asked him.

"She went to the bathroom like 20 minutes ago!" He replied.

"So did Niall!" I stated.

"You don't think anything bad is going on, do you?" He asked.

"It better not be" I yelled out.

Harry and I decided we would go and it check out and see what was going on because it seemed a little bit dodgey in my books.

We walked over to the area where the bathrooms were. I couldn't see either of them so they could of just being going to the loo. PHEW!

"I'll check in the male and you check in the females" Harry told me.

I nodded my head and walked into the female toilet. No one was in here not even Nicollette. I even called out her name a couple of times to double check. Well that was strange, I thought to myself.

I then walked out of the bathroom to see Harry standing out there with tears in his eyes. I knew this was happening but I never thought he would ever to do it.

I stormed into the male toilets to see Niall and Nicolette full on snogging!

I went over to the tap and put my finger on it and sprayed it all over the both of them. They stopped kissing and they both turned around and looked at me.

"Bella it's not what it looks like!" Niall qscreamed at me.

All I did was storm of with tears running down my face.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Nicollette I am so sorry I made you a bad person but I needed some ideas to spice up the story a bit.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx