Chapter 40: Running

"Bella it's not what it looks like!" Niall screamed at me.

All I did was storm of with tears running down my face.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

I walked over to the bathroom so I could use the toilet. I did all of my business, washed my hands and headed out the door to go and meet Bella again.

I then saw Nicollette so I decided to have a chat to her. Once I finished talking to get I said:

"I got to go back to Bella, I'll see you later Nicollette!" I said.

The suddenly she pushed her self on to me and started to kiss me. I didn't like this at all so I tried pulling away but then she tightened he grip on me so it was hard to move. She then got my hands and pushed my body back into the male cubicle so Bella wouldn't be able to see her kissing me.

After about 2 minutes of me trying to get away I felt something get sprayed all over me.

Nicollette pulled back and turned around and we were faced with Bella starring at us. She had tears in her eyes because she thought that I was kissing her.

"Bella it's not what it looks like!" I yelled out to her.

All she did was storm off back into the club with tears sliding down her face.

"Now lets get back to what we started!" Nicollette said.

Before she could do anything I pushed her off with all my force and started yelling at her.

"What the hell do you think you are doing Nicollette? I have a girlfriend and I am pretty sure Harry likes you, so why did you do it?" I screamed at her.

"Pfft I was only using Harry to get to you!" She said back.

I stormed off into the club to find Bella and explain to her.

(Bella's POV)

As soon as I left I ran outside the club with Harry hot on my tail. I was running in my heals which was really hard to do so I three them off and just ran in my bare feet. I was still running hard because I could feel the sweat running down my face.

Harry was sill right behind me and was not slowing down. I kept running and I suddenly felt a sharp pain in my foot. I think I stepped on a broken bottle because I could see the glass sticking out of my foot.

I decided I would stop running so that I wouldn't injure my foot any further than it was. Harry then came up to me and gave me a massive hug. All I did was sob into his shoulder.

"C'mon lets go to the hospital to get your foot checked out!" Harry said.

All I did was nod my head and I put my arm around Harry's shoulder and I limped over to the taxi rank.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Can't sleep so I decided to write a couple of chapters! It's 3am in the morning in Australia!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx