Chapter 4: Meeting 1D

(Bella's POV)

Wow his house was massive. It looked so good I couldn't wait to go inside.

Niall went inside and opened the door for me. He grabbed my bag and put it by the door and called out for the boys.

"Lads come here I've got someone here for you to meet" Niall yelled out.

"Coming" All the boys said together.

In less than 2 seconds all the boys came running in.

"Hi I'm Isabella but you guys can call me Bella" I said.

All the boys just stood there with their mouths wide open staring at me. It was very creepy.

"Hi I'm Liam" The brown haired boy with brown eyes and a short hair said.

"Hi I'm Louis but you can call me THE SWAG MASTER FROM DONCASTER" The one with brown hair and blue eyes added. I chuckled at his comment.

"Hi I'm Zayn; I really like your laugh by the way" the one with black hair and tanned skin said.

"Hi I'm Harry and you can call me Sexy!" The one with curly hair and dimples said. I blushed and tried to cover up my cheeks with my hands.

Niall gave Harry a really weird look which I was very confused about.

(Niall's POV)

I kind of had feelings for Bella already and I got really angry when Harry started flirting with her.

"How about I take you up to your room Bella" I said.

"Thanks that would be great" Bella added.

I took her bags up the stairs and led her down the hallway to room.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Really short but was just a fill in.

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx