Chapter 22: Trollies

"Can you walk?" Niall asked.

"I landed on my ankle really badly and it kills" I said.

"I take that as a no then" Niall stated.

Niall then picked me up and put me in the trolley and started wheeling me around.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

We picked up some more food and headed up to the checkout counter. I pulled out my wallet to get my money ready so that I could pay without Niall even noticing.

(Niall's POV)

I was loaded up all of our food on the counter so that the lady at the cashier could scan all of our items. I noticed that in the corner of my eye Bella was fiddling with wallet in her pocket which ment that she was getting her money out ready to give to the lady.

(Bella's POV)

Once Niall had finished putting all of our shopping onto the counter and I was ready to pay the lady until something unexpected happened. Niall must of noticed me getting my money out in my pocket because he stood in front of the trolley so that I wasn't able to pay.

"The total comes to 13 pounds 54 pence" the lady told us.

(Niall's POV)

Because I stood in front of the trolley I was able to pay the lady without Bella being able to.

Niall 1- Bella 0

(Bella's POV)

He paid the lady without me even to be able to get the chance too. We had about 4 bags of shopping in total that we had to carry home. Whilst the lady was working out Niall's change I tried stand up and attempt to get out of the trolley. Well to sum it all up I fell out of the trolley and landed on my butt.

The lady gave Niall his change and he came over and picked me up as I couldn't walk on my ankle from my fall before. He had me in a bridal style hold and he had put all of the shopping on my stomach as he didn't have any free hands to carry the shopping.

"You must be really strong if you can carry me and all this shopping" I said.

"Your light as a feather Bella" he replied.

He kept carrying me until we got back to the apartment. He then carried me indoors and asked all the boys to move off the sofa which he then layed me.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx