Chapter 50: Meetings

"I'll miss you more" I replied.

"I love you don't ever forget that!" He stated.

"I love you too" I said.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

We soon left and headed into the SYCO building so we can have our meeting with Simon about the tour.

(Bella's POV)

The boys had to leave for their meeting which left me doing nothing. I invited the girls over so we could have a girly day! YEYA!

(Niall's POV)

We walked through the building of SYCO and headed into Simons room. I get a bit nervous when heading into his office because he is like the big boss and he has our music career in his hands. So that means one wrong move and we are headed into the wrong direction.

"It's good to see you boys" Simon stated.

There were are chorus of hi's from everyone.

We all sat down in chairs across from him so he could talk to us!

"Do you know why you boys are in here?" He asked.

"Something about our tour" Louis replied.

"Yes that's it we have put on an extra show in Ireland which means that you boys have to leave to go there in 2 days" Simon said.

"Ok that's cool, when is our flight?" Liam questioned.

"3:36 in the morning which means that we can only take one car in the morning which means only you boys can fit in it!" Simon answered.

"So that means our girlfriends can't come and say goodbye?" I asked.

"I'm really sorry but we can't risk them getting hurt" Simon stated.

The meeting went on with a little bit of more information on the tour. We then soon got back in the car and headed back to the flat.

(Bella's POV)

"HONEY IM HOME!" Louis shouted out.

All of the girls and myself got up and headed to the door to see all of the boys.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

Ok I have decided that I will do a squeal but I need idea's! I also need to work on my other book before I do the squeal just to let you know!

Thanks everyone for the support!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx