Chapter 30: Head Rush

Bella then sat up on the grass because she was to weak to walk or get up to go anywhere so I picked her up and took her inside and placed her into the shower.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

After that whole episode I was carried upstairs by Niall and placed in the shower. I quickly had a wash and a got ready in some tracky's.

I went downstairs and sat down on the couch and had a little nap!

~~~~~~~20 minutes later~~~~~~

(Niall's POV)

" Is she dead" Harry asked poking Bella's cheek.

I quickly slapped his hand away and bent down so I was now on Bella's level.

"Nah she not dead you twat" I said back.

I asked the boys to scoot and they left and went into the kitchen to order some Thai food.

I decided I should wake Bella up even though she is must be really tired and exhausted after the whole drowning thing that happened for dinner.

I slowly rubbed circles around and around her cheek and she woke up. I now know how to wake her up now. *NOTE TO SELF*

She got up and looked around for a second before realizing it was me in the first place.

" Is everything alright" she said.

"Everything is just fine, we are just going to get some dinner babe" I replied.

She nodded and got up a bit too fast and sat back down again so I realized she must of got head rush.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

I have a new Collective fan fiction can you please check it out!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

Collectiveand1D4life