Chapter 21: Clumsy!

Previous:

"I suppose you liked the song" Niall said.

"Yes that was amazing, I love you Niall don't ever forget that" I answered.

"I love you too babe" He replied.

We got up off the bed and headed down the stairs to see all the boys watching tv.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Niall's POV)

We sat down on the couch and decided to have a movie night.

"I'll go grab blankets" Louis screamed running up the stairs.

"I will pop up to the shop and grab some food, you guys can start the movie without me" Bella said.

She started walking towards the door so I got up and took her hand.

"What do you think you're doing" She asked.

"I'm coming with you" I replied.

"Fine but I am paying" She stated.

"Not sure if I can agree with you on that" I said.

Bella just rolled her eyes and led me outside the apartment. The shops are very close to our apartment so we decided to walk there.

(Bella's POV)

Once we arrived at the supermarket I got a trolley and started to push it around. Niall took the trolley out of my hands and started pushing it around. I was confused as to what he was doing but then I realised he was just being nice. We were walking through each aisle grabbing different items like chips, lollies, chocolate and popcorn. The both of us were wondering through the soft drink section until I didn't notice a bottle of coke had fallen off the shelf that was in the middle of the aisle. Being my clumsy self I fell over it.

"Ouch" I yelled out in pain grabbing onto my ankle.

Niall came running over to me to try and help me out.

"Bella are you ok?" he asked.

"Just peachy" I answered sarcastically.

"No need for sarcasm missy" Niall said shaking his head.

Niall offered me his hand and helped me up.

"Can you walk?" Niall asked.

"I landed on my ankle really badly and it kills" I said.

"I take that as a no then" Niall stated.

Niall then picked me up and put me in the trolley and started wheeling me around.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx