Chapter 36: Birthday Prezzies

I promised my friend an update. Thanks for being patient with me updating. I've had heaps of homework but anyway I have a free weekend! YAY!

Not a lot of people voted for me last chapter but I am going to update anyway because I know some people like this story!

Thanks Anyway!

ONTO THE STORY

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

"S-S-Stop Nia-llllll" She exclaimed whilst laughing because I was tickling her.

"Only if I get a kiss" I said.

She lent up and kissed me on the lips and then we headed up the stairs so that we could have a nice evening with the girls and the guys!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

Last night was AMAZAYN (hahahah see what I did there) with lots of fun and games with the boys and the other girls. We played lots of games like truth or dare and monopoly. Harry got angry in monopoly because everyone was ganging up on him. I was the only one who wasn't because I thought I would be nice to him.

The funniest part of the last night was when we decided to play murder in the dark. Louis was the tagger and I went and hid in one of the small cupboards because I knew Louis wouldn't look there. In the end he found everyone but me and even the others couldn't find me as well HAHAHAHA. I ended up coming out and grabbing a cream sprayer and spraying Louis all over the face in the dark to scare him. He then ran off to the fridge and got another spray can and sprayed me back. It became a full on cream fight until Niall told us to break it up.

Anway Today is my birthday and I am so excited to go clubbing for the first time tonight. I hope Harry finds someone special because I think he feels a little bit left out cause all the boys have girlfriends.

I went into the bathroom got changed and headed down stairs to see all the girls and lads downstairs on the couch.

"Happy Birthday Babe" Eleanor screamed out and ran over to me and hugged me.

"Happy B'day cupcake" Niall said and kissed me on the cheek.

All of the others gave hugs and birthday wishes. We all then went back and sat on the couch and the all gave me some presents.

Here is a list of what I got:

Danielle: JayJays gift voucher (don't know if you have this shop in England but anyway)

Liam: A cook book

Zayn: A snapback

Perrie: Some Jewellery

Louis: A carrot with a face on it. He called it BOB for me, how cute!

Eleanor: A pair of pearl earrings.

"Here you got babe" Niall said.

It was a small little box wrapped up in some red and purple wrapping paper. I ripped open very carefully and looked at the little box. I lifted the lid of the box and found a cute silver charm bracelet.

"I LOVE IT" I screamed at Niall and hugged him very tightly.

"I am glad you do" He said back.

We all had breakfast together and I decided to go to the cemetery to go and visit my parents for my 18th birthday.

I quickly went upstairs grabbed my coat and sunglasses and headed out towards the door. Niall was blocking my way out and wouldn't move at all.

"Where do you think you are going missy?" He asked.

"Out but I will be back in an hour and a half I promise" I replied.

"Ok bye, Love ya!" he stated.

"Love you too" I said and gave him a quick kiss.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx