Chapter 5: Truth or Dare

(Harry's POV)

Bella is so beautiful, that's why I was staring at her before. I think it was creeping her out a little cause she was looking at us a little weirdly. Her laugh is so cute as well; I hope I don't fall for her because I think Niall has a thing for her already.

(Niall's POV)

I took her up to her room and placed her suitcase in the corner.

"I am just going to get changed and then I will come downstairs and hang out with you guys if that's alright with you" Bella asked.

"Yeah sure, we will be in the lounge room when you come down" I said.

"Ok I will be down soon" she exclaimed.

(Bella's POV)

Wow this room is amazing. The walls were light blue and the bed had dark blue covers. I really liked it. It even had a bathroom which is good because that would have meant I would of had to of shared one with all of the boys. I quickly got dressed and went down the stairs where I could hear lots of chatting. From where I was standing it sounded like mumbling so I went into the lounge room and everyone stopped talking when I walked in. Where they talking about me?? I went and sat down next to Harry.

(Liam's POV)

Whoo that was close. Niall wouldn't shut up about how pretty and cute Bella was. I think someone's got a little crush on someone.

(Louis's POV)

"Let's play truth or dare" I suggested to everyone.

"Okay" Bella said.

"Let's make some rules first" Liam said.

"Whoever doesn't do their truth or dare has to sleep in the chicken house" Niall replied

"What's the chicken house" Bella added

"The chicken house is where anyone who doesn't do their truth or dare must sleep. We use the bathroom and we don't let anyone have blankets or pillows or anything. So that means you just sleep on the bathroom floor" Harry said

"Okay Zayn you go first" I told him.

"Umm Harry truth or dare" Zayn said.

"Dare" Harry told Zayn.

"I dare you too run a lap of the block in just your boxers screaming out I think Zayn is a sexy beast"

"No way am I doing that, I would rather sleep in the chicken house" Harry added.

"Oh You're no fun" Zayn said.

"Okay well it's my go now ummmmmm I choooooosssssssssseeeeeeeee" Harry exclaimed dragging out the words for about a minute

"Just Hurry up and choose someone" I yelled.

"Bella" Harry said

"Oh God" she said

"Bella truth or dare" Zayn said.

"Truth" Bella told Harry.

"Who is your favourite in the band??" Harry asked.

"I like you all equally but I kinda have a soft spot for Niall and I think Louis is really funny" Bella answered.

"Yay" Niall said and gave Bella a hug.

(Niall's POV)

Out of everyone in the band she likes me. How good is that! maybe I should ask her on a date or something? Yeah but I think I am moving too fast maybe I should do it in a couple of days so that we know each other a little better first. Yeah that sounds good I think I will do that.

We all finished our game of truth or dare and Harry, Bella and Me have to sleep in the chicken house.

(Liam's POV)

I feel really tired all of a sudden. I think I might go to bed.

"I think I might go to bed now" I said as I was trying to stand up.

"We haven't even had dinner yet??" Bella exclaimed.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx