Chapter 49: Tour Information

Niall was really annoyed so Louis and I decided to see if we could beat her which we didn't!

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

We played Mario kart till the early hours of the morning. I won every single race of course because I am just the best video gamer ever!

After our last race we all went to bed and I was walking up the stairs to my room. I got changed and hopped into my bed. I heard the door creek open and somebody come into my room.

I wasn't quite sure who it was because it was dark in the room. Maybe this person got the wrong room?

I felt the bed dip down which meant that someone had hopped into my bed. I scooted over to the edge of the bed because I wasn't quite sure who it was!

"Bella where are you?" A famille Irish accent said.

I scooted back over to him and snuggled up to his chest. He laughed a kissed the top if my head.

Within minutes I was fast asleep in the arms of Niall!

*In The Morning*

I woke up to a soft humming noise in my ear and Niall's fingers tracing around my hand. He was humming the song Radioactive by Rita Ora which is one of my favourite songs.

"Good morning babe!" He said.

"Morning" I replied kissing his lips.

We cuddles for a while before getting ready for the day and cooking breakfast. I made pancakes for all the boys with strawberries and cream! Niall ate 6 and the others had a normal amount each.

"So what are the plans for today??" I questioned.

"We have a meeting with Simon in 1 hour will you be ok by yourself?" Liam asked.

"Yeah I need to do some stuff anyway!" I said.

"Like what?" Niall asked

"Twitter, Facebook you know those kinda things!" I answered.

"That's sounds fun!" Zayn added in.

"Yeah, so what is the meeting about?" I asked them.

"Our tour coming up in a couple days!" Liam said.

"How long for?" I asked.

"6 months" Niall answered sadly.

"Is it alright if I stay here?" I questioned.

"If that's what you want!" Harry says.

"Yeah it is, I can get the girls to come over if I'm lonely!" I stated.

"I am going to miss you Bella" Niall exclaimed.

"I'll miss you more" I replied.

"I love you don't ever forget that!" He stated.

"I love you too" I said.

🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Whoever has the best comment I will dedicate the chapter too. It is only one dedication per person so others can have a dedication!

Ok I have decided that I will do a squeal but I need idea's! I also need to work on my other book before I do the squeal just to let you know!

Also just to let you know that I will tell everyone when I have finished its got maybe about 4 or 5 chapters left but I am not sure cause I haven't written them yet!

Thanks everyone for the support!

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx