Chapter 2: I Would Love To Stay!

(Bella's POV)

We were both laughing for about ten minutes nonstop no joke.

"Are you sure you still want me to stay with you after hearing my annoying laugh" I said.

"Are you kidding me your laugh is amazing. Yes you can still stay at my place" Niall replied back in his cute Irish accent.

"Ok, I would love to stay with you and the other boys until my parents sort things out. First is it ok if you can come back to my place and help me grab some stuff" I asked Niall.

"Sure love, lead the way" Niall said.

We both walked and talked for about 10 minutes until we reached my house. I opened the door and noticed that no one was in the house. I grabbed Niall's hand and led him up to my room. When our hands were touching the sparks came back again. I don't know what is happening to me maybe I am falling for his Irish charm. I hope he feels the same way.

(Niall's POV)

When she grabbed my hand the sparks came back. I really think I am starting to fall for her. I hope she feels the same way!

(Bella's POV)

When we got up to my room I asked Niall if he could get my suitcase which was underneath my bed and he happily agreed. I got a bunch of things from my cupboard like dresses, shirts, shorts, jackets, shoes, bikini's etc. Niall and I neatly folded them and put them in my suitcase. When I packed up pretty much everything I owned I closed up my suitcase and started to wheel it outside.

"Let me take that for you Madam" Niall said.

"Well thank you sir" I said back making him laugh.

When we both reached the kitchen I got a scrap piece of paper and wrote a note to my parents saying.....

Dear Mum & Dad,

I sorry about leaving you both. I am getting quite sick of your fighting. Each night I go to sleep crying my eyes out because of you two. I am going to live with my new friend Niall. When you both have made up and stop fighting, text me and I shall come back and live with you again. I just need a break from all the fighting.

Bella xoxo

P.S I Love You <3 <3 <3

My eyes started to water as I was writing the note. I think Niall noticed because he came up to me and gave me a giant hug.

(Niall's POV)

I was watching her write the note to her parents. She has tears in her eyes, I felt so sorry for her. So I went up to her and gave her a hug.

Bella left the note for her parents on the fridge door and we both left the house.

"Would you like me to call Paul to come and pick us up or would you like to walk to my house, it about 20 minutes away from here" I said.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx