Chapter 32: Escaping.

Once we all finished we watched pitch perfect and went to bed!

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

I woke up with Niall's arms placed around my waist in a tight hug. I tried slipping out of his grip but he seemed to be holding me tighter even more.

I really have to go to the toilet like seriously if I don't get up soon I am going to pee. I got Niall's arms and tried pulling them off me, well that didn't work.

"What do you think you are doing missy?" Niall questioned me.

"I really have to pee so please let me out" I said.

"We'll I will only let you out on one condition" he stated.

"And what might that be" I replied.

"All you have to do is give me a kiss" he said.

So that's what I did I gave him a kiss but he pushed onto my lips hard so that I couldn't get off. I had an idea of how to get him to let me go so I will now put it into action.

I decided to just go along with the kiss but for my plan to work I need to make it more heated. So I kept on kissing him but I kind of moved my lips a bit so that the weren't properly fitted onto his lips.

So he got his hands and moved my head slightly so I took my chance and quickly pulled pack and sprinted straight into the bathroom. I could hear Niall chuckle which made me smile.

I went to the toilet and I had a quick shower and I got Niall to pass me some clothes. I had a towel around anyway so I didn't care if he came into the bathroom with my clothes.

Once he gave them to me he left the room.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx