Chapter 10: Ruining The Moment

Previous:

She had just finished crying and she looked up at me with big eyes and said "Thank you I don't know what I could do without you, I love you"

"I love you too" I said back.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

(Bella's POV)

He loved me back I can't believe it. Before I could say anything else his lips crashed down onto mine and I felt butterflies exploded in my stomach. I kissed him back with so much passion it was so amazing. I finally needed breathe and pulled back away from him. That was the best first kiss ever.

(Niall's POV)

I couldn't help myself anymore. She loved me; I need her to be mine so I kissed her. At first she was taken by shock but then she starting kissing back with so much passion. It was the best kiss I have ever had in my life no doubt.

"I have been waiting to do that for so long" I said.

"Me too" She replied back.

"I know we have only known each other for such a short time but you are the prettiest, smartest and funniest girl I have ever met. So what I am trying to say is Isabella Stevenson will you be my girlfriend" I asked.

"Yes a million times yes" She answered back.

I kissed her again but before we knew it we were interrupted by my phone ringing.

If this is love,

Then love is easy,

It's the easiest thing to do,

If this is love,

Then love completes me,

Cause it feels like I've been missing you,

A simple equation,

With no complications,

To leave you confused,

If this is love, love, love,

Hmm it's the easiest thing to do,

Do do do do do do do,

I noticed the ID and it was Liam calling me.

(ON THE PHONE)

Me: Hey Mate

Liam: Hey, you have been a while and we were all wondering what is happening?

Me: Well Bella's parents were in a car accident and are in a critical condition and they are only allowed two people in the room at a time, that's why you and the lads weren't allowed to come.

Liam: Ok. Do you need any of us to drop anything off?

Me: Umm you don't have to but some changes of clothes and some pjs would be great for the both of us as we might have to stay a little while.

Liam: ok will do mate I will bring a blanket and a pillow for you as well and some Nando's for tea.

Me: ok thanks mate

Liam: ok see you soon.

🍀🌸🍁🌼🌺🍄🌵🍂🌴💐🌹🌿

Comment

Fan

Vote

Please!

- Holly xx