Chapter 41

Sachi's POV

My sleep was disturbed because of the sunrays. I snuggled more into my teddy. Why my teddy feels a bit stiff today? Anyway I just cuddled more closer. I smelled a familiar scent. Mr Oberoi. I have gone mad. Yesterday he thought that he was imagining me but today I am hallucinating his presence in my room. He can't be here that is impossible. Bhai won't allow him in and he is not crazy like me to climb pipe and enter into  someone's room.  Why I am talking all this nonsense before even opening my eyes? I better get up or else I will be late. I sat on the bed and start rubbing my eyes to get out of my dream world. I turned and in place of my Teddy there was Mr Oberoi. Am I dreaming? Yes of course. I again rubbed my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes and found him still sleeping there. He looks so cute while sleeping. 

"Arre mad woman. It is not your Mr Oberoi but your illusion. Go and get ready." my inner voice said. I need to confirm. I slowly moved my hand towards him and pinched him on his arm. He got up with a jerk and was horrified. He is really present here. That means I have not gone mad. When did he come in my room? 

"Why did you do that?" He said in a painful voice rubbing the area where I pinched.

"I thought I was dreaming about you being in my room. So to confirm that I pinched you." I said softly.

"What kind of logic is this? Generally people pinch themselves when they feel that they are dreaming." He said in a bit annoyed tone. 

"I thought you to be my illusion so I thought you will vanish before I pinch you." I said. Why the hell did I pinch him? Stupid.

"You are mad." He said.

"How dare you to call me mad? You are mad. How did you come in my room and when?" I said angrily.

"I came last night. I messaged you but you didn't reply so I climbed the pipe and came inside your room." He said giving me a shock.  

"What! Why?" Mr Oberoi climbed the pipe and came inside. Like seriously.

"I went home and started missing you so I came back." Haye so romantic Mr Rude not bad. 

"What if you would have fallen down? What was the need to do that we could have met today. It is so risky." I said with concern. I know for sure it must be his first time to do such silly stunt.

"It is risky for me but you can do it very well right? Oh! How did I forget? You are a superwomen. Who can do anything." He said in a mocking way. What the hell!

"I was just being concern about you. I don't even want to talk to you. Go to hell." I said in anger. Before he could say anything they was a knock on my room door.

"Sachi are you ready. I am leaving for office. If you are ready I will drop you." Bhai said after knocking on my door. Thank God the door was lock.

"No bhai I will take time to get ready." 

"Ok. Bye."

I quickly got out of the bed and went towards the balcony. I saw bhai leaving in his car. I rushed back inside and pulled Mr Oberoi out of the bed. We came out of the room and went down. I opened the main door and asked him to leave.

"What the! You are asking me to go. But why? I specially came to meet you and you are just shooing me off."

"You came to meet me or mock me. Didn't you mock me enough? I don't want to talk to you go. Bye." I said and closed the door. He banged the door for few seconds but then the banging stopped.

I went in my room and quickly got ready. I came downstairs and saw Karan having his breakfast. I greeted him and had my breakfast along with him. I went to my room and was simply scrolling on my social media.