Chapter 8

Sachi's POV

I opened the door and Riya was standing there. She hugged me tightly.

"How are you? I missed you so much. Are you comfortable here? I hope you took care of yourself." She said.

"Only two days passed. I am perfectly fine. I can take care of myself as I am not a kid. I missed you too my bullet train." I said with a bright smile.

"I know but when you start working you forget about everything." Riya said. I was happy that she came. We both got busy in our talks. I saw Aarav going out.

"Who was that handsome guy? Does he live here? If yes that means I will get to see him more often. Is he married? If no, I wish he falls for me. He is so handsome yaar." Riya said dreamily. She is planning to make him fall in love with her only if she knew how rude he is.

"He is getting married next month. We are going to do the interiors of his room only." I said.

"Yaar. All handsome men are getting married when will I get one. I don't want to die single." She said dramatically. Drama queen.

"You will get one. Now come I will explain you the work." I said and dragged her inside the house.

I introduced her to aunty and took her to my room. I explained her all the work.

"What have you thought about your marriage?" she asked.

"I am planning to give him divorcee." I said firmly.

"That's sensible. But where will you find him. You don't know anything about him." She said.

"I know where he lives and who is he." I said.

"Who?" she asked in shock.

"The man whom you saw out is my husband." I said.

"I know he is extremely handsome but why are you joking about him being your husband." She said and I gave her a serious look.

"You mean to say he is the guy who ended up being your accidental husband. He is the one. Are you serious?"

"Do I look in the mood to joke?" i said in a serious tone

"Why are you getting divorce?" she asked me.

"I already told you Riya, He is getting married next month." I said.

"Why did you agree to do his room's interior?"She asked

"I already took the work and later got to know I was working for him." i said to her sadly.

"So now what's your plan?" she asked me.

"To complete the work and get out of here I think." I said.

"Are you ok with all this?" she asked me with concern.

"I don't want to force him in this unwanted, accidental marriage. I don't want to be a burden on him." I said firmly 

"Ok. Just know that I am there with you whatever decision you make. By the way Dhruv sir is calling you. Why are you not picking his calls?" she asked me.

"I can't talk to him right now. He will understand I am hiding something from him. He will get worried unnecessarily. Let's start the work. Have you arranged all the people required?" i asked her.

"Yes." she said.

Soon it was evening. The painting on the wall was done. Tomorrow all major work will start. Riya left. I had my dinner and went to sleep.

I got up quickly got ready. I wore a nice white plazzo salwar suit. I went down to have breakfast. He was nowhere to be seen. I ate little as I was in no mood.