Chapter 20

Aarav's POV

We both got down and took our bags out. It was a big palace. I was just stun by its beauty. I was mesmerized by its royal look. It was even better than the royal hotel I stayed last time when I visited Rajasthan. Why has she brought me here? I looked at her. Her eyes were shining in happiness. She gripped my hand and pulled me inside. I just followed her. Where is she taking me?

We were about to enter the palace I thought the guards are going to stop her but no. We entered inside. Some lights were on while some were off. A woman came towards us.

"Sachi beta, Aap kab aayi? (When did you came?)" she said.

"Kaki Kaju so raha hai? (Is kaju sleeping?)" Sachi asked her.

"Haan. (Yes.)" She said and Sachi smiled. Something is cooking in her head. She rushed upstairs. I followed her. She entered a room and switched on the lights.

A man was sleeping covering his face on the bed. She went near him and picked the jug up from the side table. Is she going to splash the water on him? No. Don't do that. She shook her head and kept the jug back and went towards the washroom. I sigh in relief. She came back with a bucket full of water. What the! Before I could react, she splashed the whole water from the bucket on that man. Poor him. I feel bad for him.

"Tsunami. Tsunami. Save me. I don't know to swim." He got up with a jerk. I heard Sachi laughing. I was just lost in her. She looked gorgeous while laughing.

"Tit for tat. Last time you did the same." She said and showed her tongue and started moving out of the room.

"You naughty girl. You just wait." He said. I turned to see his face. Kishmish. What is he doing here? He said that he is busy and won't be here. He got up and started chasing her. She was running like a kid. They came in the hall. The hall was huge like a small playground. Finally, He caught her and twisted her ear.

"Kaju leave me." She said in a bossy tone.

"First say sorry." He said in the same tone.

"Ouch it is paining." She said faking the pain but he came under her words and left her ear.

"Is it paining that badly? I am sorry princess." He said. Why the hell is he calling her princess? She smiled and he understood that she was again pranking him. They both got busy in their fight completely ignoring my presence. This place seems to bring the child out of her. She seems to be more open to this place and to the people here.

An elderly man came in the hall and said something to both of them in Rajasthani language and they both stopped talking. They both bend down and took his blessing. I did the same.

"Who is he?" Kaju or kishmish whoever he is asked Sachi.

"He is Jamai sa. Forget about welcoming him, you both are talking without acknowledging his presence." The man said. I was shock with his words. Sachi was staring at me in shock and gave me pleading look to continue the act. He greeted me nicely.

He asked the servants to shift the bags in Sachi's room. Am I going to stay in her room? She has a room here. Who is she to them? She was busy talking with the elderly man.

"Come I will show your room." Kaju or kishmish whoever he is said.

I followed him.

"That day she was calling you kishmish now she is calling you kaju. What is your real name? You said you were busy and would be in Delhi how come you came here." I asked him.

"Oh! You met him. I am Kabir and about whom you are talking is my twin brother Karan." He said. Ok. Now I understood everything. He showed me the room and left.