Chapter 28

Aarav's POV

It was dinner time but nobody wished her till now. Karan said that he specially came for her birthday then why didn't he wish her. We had our dinner and everyone started moving towards their room. I stopped as I wanted to talk with Karan.

"When is her birthday? You said you specially came for her birthday but nobody wished her today."

"It is true that I specially came for her birthday but her birthday is not today. It is tomorrow." Karan said.

"Oh!" I said. Her birthday is tomorrow. I will gift her that bracelet tomorrow.

"Don't wish her at 12 o'clock she doesn't like it." Karan said.

"Why?" I asked him. Who doesn't like to get wishes at midnight?

"Maybe because her sleep gets disturb. It was my duty to inform you otherwise you will be facing her wrath." Karan said and left.

This girl is crazy....

I went in the room and saw her sleeping peacefully. I changed my clothes and lied on the other side of the bed and soon fell asleep.

My sleep got disturbed because of some moment. I slightly opened my eyes. She got up and was checking whether I was sleeping or not. I pretended to be in deep sleep. After confirming that I slept she move towards the washroom and came out after changing her clothes. Where is she going at this hour?

I saw her moving towards the balcony. After few seconds there was no moment in the balcony. I got up and went towards the balcony. She was nowhere. What the hell? Where did she go?

Suddenly I heard a sound and the scene shocked me. She was climbing down with the rope. Is she for real? What the hell is she doing? I came inside the room took my jacket and rushed outside the room and came downstairs. I reached down and started searching for her. I saw her and started following her. She was trying to distract the guard and was successful in it. She came out of the palace and walked for some time. She stopped a taxi and sat in it and it started moving. I started searching for the taxi as I have to follow her. I sat in a taxi and asked the driver to follow her taxi. It stopped after a long time at a lonely place. Why did she come here at this hour?

I saw her getting down. She paid and started walking. I followed her. This girl is mad look at time it is soon going to be midnight and this girl is roaming as if it is noon.

She stopped and was looking at the sky. She murmured something and out of nowhere it started raining. Yuck! I hate rains. She was just standing there. She looked so much pleased and happy. She opened her arms as if welcoming it and started moving her body in a rhythm. Is she crazy? She will fall sick. She was getting drenched and her white suite was sticking to her body giving me clear view of her curves. She looked so hot and sexy right now. I started moving towards her without my knowledge as if my legs were moving on their own. I went and stood in front of her and she looked at me with wide eyes. A water droplet moved from her forehead to her nose and finally on her lips. It took every ounce of my will power to stop myself from kissing her and sucking that droplet.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked her softly.

"Actua..ll..y." she said biting her lips. Somebody tell her to stop doing that or else I will surely kiss her. The water droplets were making her look even more sexy. She looked so tempting right now.

"Stop." I said and she looked at me confused.

"What?" She said and was again biting her lips.

"I told you." I said and smashed my lips on hers. She looked at me with wide eyes. I thought she will push me but instead she circled her arms around my neck and kissed me back. I circled my arms around her waist. Her lips were so soft and tasted so sweet. Our last kiss was soft but this one was wild. I wanted the time to stop. I just don't want to leave her. The pouring rain was just adding more fuel to the fire inside us. Soon she was out of breath and stopped the kiss. She looked at the ground shyly. Her blush was making her look even more gorgeous. I want to kiss her again but my alarm started ringing as I had set. I took my face near her ear.

"Happy Birthday!" I whispered in her ears and kissed her earlobe. I don't care if she gets angry but I want to be the first to wish her.

"Thanks." She said shyly. She looked so cute.

Sachi's POV

I finally reached. It was pretty dark and lonely. This is the place where that terrible accident happened. Here mama pushed me out and then the car fell from the cliff. I looked at the cliff. It was at some distance. I started walking towards it. That day was playing like a movie in my mind. On my every birthday, the first thing that I do is to come here. Her I feel a lot more connected to them. I looked at the sky admiring the moon and the stars.

"I miss you Mama Papa." I said in low voice.

Suddenly it started raining. I was really happy to see the rain and opened my arms. I love rains. It's just so beautiful. Within few minutes, I got completely wet.

I turned and saw Mr Oberoi in front of me. Is he really here? Am I dreaming him? How can he come here?

"What are you doing here at this hour?" He asked softly.

"Actua..ll..y." I said biting my lips. I was getting nervous with his intense gaze. His eyes were showing me a lot of emotions which I was not able to understand.

"Stop." He said and I got confuse. What is he talking about?

"What?" I asked him.

"I told you." He said and smashed his lips on mine. I was too shock to react and was looking at him with wide eyes. I was getting weak in my knees so I circled my arms around his neck. He snaked his arms around my waist. I kissed him back. The feel of his lips on mine was heavenly. He was kissing me passionately. We both just forgot about everything and were lost in that kiss. Soon I was out of breath so I stopped the kiss. I looked at the ground shyly. His cell phone started ringing. He brought his face near my ear.

"Happy Birthday!" He whispered in my ears and kissed my earlobe making me shiver.

"Thanks." I said softly. I know for sure that I was blushing like anything.

"But how you got to know that today is my birthday?" I asked him.

"Karan told me. By the way, what are you doing here?" he replied.

"Nothing as such." I said trying to avoid the topic.

"Tell me." He said firmly. I told him about this place. I know he heard my conversation with bhai. That's the reason why I said no when bhai asked me about my feelings for her. I do have feelings for him from the moment since I have saw him for the first time but the fact that he can never be mine is not letting me confess it. Why he kissed me? Does he feel anything for me? Even if he does, it would never be as strong as his love for Riddhima. I know that he belongs to her but for now just for this movement I want to be selfish and spend some time with him and create memory that I can cherish forever.

The rain stopped and cool breeze started flowing. I was shivering. He placed his jacket on my shoulder. I covered myself fully with his jacket. It smelled like him and it was driving me crazy. His thin t-shirt was sticking to his body and giving a clear idea about his abs. He looked hot right now. I tried not look at his body.

We started walking slowly and were talking about everything related to each other. His mere presence was the only thing that I was craving in my life. I have never felt like this with anybody. I guess that's what happen when you are in love. Yes, I love him. I am in love with Mr Rude. I wish I could make him fall in love with me but he was already in love with her. My fairy tale was meant to be incomplete.

**********************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are well🥰🥰💕💕

Sorry for updating after such long break...... 

Thanks for your patience and love....

I hope you like this chapter................

If so do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............