Chapter 27

Aarav's POV

I went behind Dhruv as I need to get all the answers or I will become mad. I need to know everything about her.

"I need to talk to you." I said.

"About what?" He asked.

"I want to know everything about Sachi." I said.

"Why should I tell you anything about her?" He said with a smirk.

"Because I am her husband." I said.

"Who is soon going to be her ex-husband." He said sarcastically. How dare he to say that?

"You better reply to all my questions otherwise." I said in anger.

"Otherwise What?" he said.

"Don't test my patience." I said.

"Ok. Ask what you want to know." He said.

"Tell me everything about her. I want to know, why did she said that she had stayed in the orphanage? Why did she said that the accident spoiled everything? Everything. I want to know everything." I said.

"I want to know about the accident about which Sachi was talking. When it happened? How? Who died in that accident?" I said.

"The accident took place when she was six years old that is 17 years ago. She along with her parents came to visit us. My parents had gone to pick them up from the airport. While coming towards the palace they realised that their car breaks have failed. Sachi was made to jump out of the car to save her by our parents. Before any of our parent could react further the car fell from the cliff." He said with great pain as if all his wounds got opened once again. I was feeling bad for him.

"Why she said that she had stayed in that orphanage? How can that be possible?" I asked him.

"We thought that everyone in that car died. We didn't know that she was alive. She was in trauma by her parent's death and wasn't speaking anything. She was taken in the orphanage by the people as they thought her to be an orphan. She stayed there and after three years we found her as we went to visit the orphanage. We were so happy when we came to know that she is alive." He said. I was just staring at him in shock.

"Why were you so calm and asking her whether she wanted to punish them or not? How can you be so calm even after knowing that they killed your parents?" I asked him.

"You think, I am calm, I am all ready to kill them but only she has the right to punish them. We lost our parents but we were living in this nice palace with all the luxury and security. You know we can't even imagine what she has gone through. She always smiles trying her best to not let people know about how she is feeling. That accident and the after events have clearly left a lot of scars on her heart which have still not healed." He said. Why is he not saying everything clearly?

"Say clearly. Don't try to hide anything. I want to know everything." I said in frustration.

"She was taken in the orphanage but because of her trauma she didn't speak to any of the kid there. Only Rohit was able to break the shell that she made around herself. Thinking her to be a naive girl who has no friend or anything the male caretaker thought to take advantage of her. But Rohit saved her. The caretaker was sent to jail." He said and I was just trying my best to grasp his words. She suffered so much as a kid. She was born with a golden spoon and yet destiny made her go through something so harsh.

"How did you come to know about all this? I am sure Sachi or Rohit must have not said it to you." I asked him.

"The caretaker narrated everything that happened in the three years to Nanu and he said to me." He said.

"You meet Rohit. Right? You must have seen how close they both are and must have wondered why they both are so close. They both aren't just good friend. For Rohit Sachi is his first family and for Sachi Rohit is above everyone else. After that incident many families came to adopt Rohit as he was a fair smart and witty kid but just so that Sachi remains safe he has rejected to go with any of those. When we got to know that she is alive we went to bring her here but she refused saying that she won't come with us as Rohit will be left alone in the orphanage. After some time, a nice family came and adopted Rohit and she came with us." I was happy that she had him at that time but also sad thinking about their bond. Will I ever be able to share such a strong bond with her?

"No need to be jealous of him. They both share pure friendship nothing more. We had asked them to marry each other but they refuse saying that they are just best friends." He said. Thank God!

"Let me ask you directly. Do you plan to give Sachi a divorce and marry someone else?" He asked me firmly.

"I have not decided about it." I said in low voice. What do I want? Why am I not sure?

"You are getting married in someday. Make a decision soon. Don't end up rising both the girls hope because of your stupidity." He said and I just nodded. I wasn't talking to a businessman now but to an overprotective brother. But why I feel he is calm regarding our divorce topic?

"Let me tell you that I didn't say this all to you as I got scared of your warnings. You are in my palace my one word and you would be thrown out of the palace. I said everything to you because I know you care about her and knowing about her would give you a clear idea whether to make her a part of your life or not." He said and I left his room.

I came down and saw her laughing with Karan and Kabir. Her smile can bring life to anything. Nobody will be able to say that she was crying few minutes before. Dhruv was right, she very well knows how to hide her pain behind that smile. I want to see her smiling genuinely without hiding any pain inside her. I promise to remove all the pain from your life.

*************************************************

Hello! Guys I hope you all are doing well🥰🥰💕💕

Did you all like this chapter??????????

Do vote and comment.....................

Share this story with your friends.................

Do follow me guyssss...............