Chapter 51

Aarav's POV

I took her into our room and gently placed her on the bed. I drizzle some water on her face. She is not supposed to take so stress. It will be harmful to her and our baby. She slowly got up and started panicking.

"Aarav my baby. Do something bring my baby to me. If anything will happen to him I will not be able to forgive myself." She said and tears were continuously flowing through her eyes.

"Let's go and search him." She said and tried to get up but she stumbled because of weakness.

"No, you are not coming with me. I can't risk your life." I said firmly and made her sit on the bed.

"For me, nothing is more important than my Advik. I will also come with you or I will go alone to search him." She said.

"Sachi. You trust me right?" I asked her and she simply nodded.

"I promise to bring our Advik back safely. You stay here and don't stress yourself. Take care of yourself. I will come back only with him. Nothing will happen to him. Promise me. You will not leave the house unless I come back." I said.

"Promise. But come back soon." She said and I nodded my head and left the room. I asked mom to take care of her. She was asking me about the matter but I told her that I will explain everything to her once I return.

I reached the location along with my guards. It was an unfinished construction site. I was able to detect the location with the help of GPS tracker that was in Advik's pendant. It was Abheer's idea to get such a pendant for Advik in case of some danger. Today it was a life saver or else in order to save Advik Sachi had to agree that lady's stupid demands.

I hope she has not hurt my son otherwise she will see hell today. We slowly moved in searching for them. I stopped moving as I saw Advik. My whole body stiffed the moment I saw him tied to a chair and a handkerchief stuffed in his mouth. He was crying badly. I just wanted to kill this lady for making my kid suffer so much. She was sitting on a chair and eating with a wide grin.

"Your mother has made me suffer a lot. Now it is her turn." She said and started laughing scaring Advik. This is the last time you are laughing because after this your life will turn into living hell. That is my promise.

My guards went slowly behind her without distracting her and placed the gun on her and her men's heads and took them along with them. I have asked them to take them and lock them in our office basement. 

I went towards Advik and freed him. He just hugged me and started wailing loudly. I picked him in my arms and tried to calm him. He was very scared. He was not ready to leave me and held me more tightly. I was raging like a bull after seeing him like this. I would have just killed this lady by now if Advik wouldn't have been in my arms. But right now my priority was to make my baby calm.

"Please calm down. Stop crying. Advik."

"Dad. I was so scared. You know she kept the gun on my hea...head and was, again and again, saying that she will press the trigger."

"But I came and saved you from her. Now stop crying. Don't you want to punish that evil lady?"

"Yes."

"Let's go then."

We sat in the car and Advik was sitting quietly. Never have I seen him so sad and quiet. I was very angry with her. She has already created a lot of mess in Sachi's life but all these years I didn't hear about her. Now she tried to harm my son and hurt my wife again. I will not leave her today. I tried to make him talk and distract him but nothing worked.