Chapter 54

Sachi's POV

"Why are we going to the doctor? I am fine." I said to him.

"Sachi. Enough we need to visit the doctor for the checkup. Now be quiet." He said and I kept a finger on my lips. He looked frustrated as I have been nagging him throughout the journey. I don't want to go to the hospital. 

"Stop making that pout. Your cute face is not going to work. We need to visit your doctor." He said. I didn't even realize when I started pouting.

"You are very bad."

"I know."

"I hate you."

"I love you too."

"Why are you taking me today? We were supposed to go next week."

"Because you are very careless and not taking proper care." He said. I am worried if he comes to know my condition how is going to react. He knows about my morning sickness but, he doesn't know that I can't tolerate any kind of strong smell and end up vomiting everything. I don't know how he is going to react. He will not let me get up from that stupid bed for even a second. I can't lay on the bed for the entire time. God, Save me.

"Why are you fidgeting your hands? Why are you so nervous? We are just going to visit the doctor, not for police interrogation."

"I know," I said with a frown. He gave me a confused look. We reached the hospital. I got out of the car slowly and started moving inside. We entered the doctor's cabin. She looked at me and passed a faint smile.

 "How are you, Mrs. Oberoi?"

"I am fine. I don't think this checkup was required."

"It is required. Your husband informed me about the morning incident." She said and I glared at him.

"I have already told you not to take any kind of stress. It is not good for the baby. If you continue to behave like this, it will add more complications to your pregnancy. I hope you are following your diet properly." She asked me and I looked everywhere except at her.

"Why are you not following the diet?" She asked sternly. Sometimes she is scarier than Aarav. 

"It is too much for me. I am not even able to eat half what is mentioned in it." I could feel both glaring at me. I am so dead.  I wish somebody save me from their warth today. I will name my entire property on their name.

"It is not just for you. It is for the baby as well. You have to follow the diet properly. You are not allowed to stress over anything. I am writing some medicine for you to control your stress. I hope this time you will follow your diet properly and Mr. Oberoi please make sure of it."  She said sternly and Aarav nodded. She looks scary. My God! She can even beat Aarav in giving a death glare. I have never felt so scared by somebody's glare.

"I hope you will take more care of yourself from now onwards." She said and we left her cabin. I started walking fast trying to move away from Aarav. I stumbled upon something and was about to fall on the ground when Aarav came and caught me. He looked very angry.

"Can't you take care of yourself? Can't you be a little bit more careful? You are pregnant. What if something happens to both of you?" He said angrily. Tears started forming in my eyes. I didn't even realize when I started sobbing. Stupid mood swings.

"I am sorry," I said. I was feeling extremely guilty. I should have been more careful. I placed my hand on my stomach gently moving it in circles. His facial expressions softened and I was pulled by him into a hug. 

"You know you are my life. I can't even imagine my state if I have to lose you. I just don't want you but also our baby to be healthy and perfectly fine. Why are you not taking proper care of yourself? You promised me that you will take care of your health. Now I am personally going to take matters in my hands." He said. NO! He is even worst than me when it comes to taking care of anyone.