Chapter 43

Aarav's POV

I made sure that every preparation was proper. I was so excited about the date. Today I will properly propose her with a ring. I have put a lot of efforts to make this a memorable day. I hope she likes my surprise. I messages her to get ready by  pm. She sent me a address and asked me to pick her up from there. I quickly got ready and reached the address.

I messaged her saying that I have arrived. She came out and was slowly moving towards me taking small steps. She was looking gorgeous. I was just staring at her. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She came and stood in front of me. I moved my face closer to her and whispered in her ear.

"You look gorgeous. Mrs Oberoi you are purposely doing it. Right?" I said.

"What did I do?" She asked naively.

"You know that I love you and when ever you are near me I can't control myself. Right now you are looking so sexy that I want to devour you." I said and she shuddered.

"Let's go or else I don't know what will I do." I said and made her sit in the car. I sat and started driving.

"Who's house was that?" I asked her.

"Ro's" What the hell? Why was she at his place?

"Why were you at his place?" I asked her. I was trying to control my jealousy. I know they both are friends but his name just triggers me.

"No need to be jealous. I had to come on a date with you and Bhai would have not allowed so I made an excuse that I am spending the night at Ro's place as his mom was missing me."

"Ok. I was not jealous. I was just concern." I said but I know that I was lying.

"Ok as you say. Where are you taking me? What is the surprise? Tell me." she asked me.

"You will get to know soon." I said with a smile. I was very excited to see how she will react.

"We reached." I said. 

I directly took her in the garden where all the set up was done. She was admiring the decoration and moving forward. I kneeled down and removed the ring box. I have not prepared a speech. I am just going to say all that comes in my mind. God please help me.

Sachi's POV

I turned to thank Mr Oberoi for taking so much effort for making me feel special but got the biggest surprise of my life. Mr Oberoi was kneeling all ready with a ring in his hands.

Is he going to propose me? But he already did that. He was looking at me with so much love. My heart was beating really fast.

I am going to get a heart attack............

"The moment I first saw you I felt an instant connection with you which I never felt with anyone. The moment you opened your eyes and looked at me innocently my heart skipped a beat. I was smitten with your look. I was so content with the thought of getting married to you but then all those misunderstanding happened. I ended up behaving like a jerk to boast my ego. I considered you to be a selfish person but the moment I realized what a selfless soul you are I just wanted to keep you with me. I always use to say to myself that you are not my type but now I wonder whether I match your dream guy or not. Your smile is like my stress buster. Your sad face makes my life dull and meaningless. I didn't even realize that I was getting jealous of every single man with whom you talked. I just wanted to punched them and tell them to stay away from you. I love the way you react to my touch. I want you to always boss around me and nag me like a typical wife does. Will you marry me? I know me asking you this line doesn't make sense as we are already married and again going to marry in the presence of our family but I want you to accept me as your husband with your own wish this time. The moment I got to know that you loved me I was on cloud nine but now I want you to make me the luckiest man by accepting this proposal. Please. Will you marry me Sachi?" Aarav said.