Chapter 26

Holidays were passing, Varun took Anisha for some sight seeing and were romancing all the time, they couldn't keep their hands off of each other. It was the last day of the year, and they both were getting ready for the party in a hurry, they had woken up late in the evening due to their afternoon love making session.

Varun had gotten ready and was waiting for Anisha who was getting ready, "Baby how much more time...you said the party starts by 7 it's almost 8 baby come on let's go it will almost take an hour" Anisha shouts at him from the room "All because you...you idiot...We woke up only by 7, still you had to romance and you didn't even leave me in the bathroom....idiot...you only delayed me...anyway I'm ready just 5 mins" Varun smiles "Don't tell me you didn't love it lioness...it's okay baby...everbody goes late to parties here...so it's not a problem" Anisha was blushing "Shut up" Varun smiles "Don't blush wifey...and don't deny I know you are blushing...I don't need to see you to know your blushing my strawberry" Anisha smiles at how much he knows her "I'm not blushing". Anisha comes out of the room after 10 minutes.

Varun looks at her and was stunned, she was looking gorgeous in the baby pink colored dress she was wearing. He was staring at her without blinking "Heavenly....bewitching... Champedhaniki plan chesthunava baby" (Are you planning to kill baby) Anisha blushes looking down "Let's go", Varun keeps staring at her, his gaze not even wavering for a second "Do we have to Wifey" Anisha goes near him "Yes we have to let's go" Varun pulls her and cages her in his arms looking her in the eyes "You want me to keep my hands off of you when you are looking gorgeous like this...when I can't even avert my gaze a bit also from you" Anisha blushes and smiles "Yes let's go", she holds his hand and takes him out while he was whining from behind "This is so not fair" Anisha looks at him once they are out of their home "It's not easy for me also hubby you are also looking devilish handsome" and kisses his cheek, "Let's go now", Varun smiles and takes the car out while Anisha locks the house and gets into the car.

While they were on their way, Anisha gets a call from Ishita, Anisha "Hey Ishi" Ishita "Hey yourself where are you and Sir...you were supposed to be here by 7" Anisha bites her tongue "Sorry Ishi he had taken me for sight seeing and we got late and got stuck in traffic...Sorry we are reaching we'll be there in 15 minutes" Ishi "Come fast Ani" Anisha "Okay will be there Ishi". She cuts the call and starts hitting Varun "All because of you idiot" Varun starts laughing "Okay okay now if you don't want me to stop the Car and kiss you senselessly...because that's all I want to do right now...then Sit quietly" Anisha sits quietly blushing without uttering a word, Varun chuckles seeing her blush. They reach the venue 15 minutes to 9, they both go in together, Varun tries to hold her hand but she takes her hand back with all the stares that they were getting, she gets uncomfortable as everyone stares at them, this is the reason why she didn't want anyone to know their relationship, she felt as if people were scrutinizing her if she was worth being with him, she had already asked herself that a lot when they were getting married but when on their camping trip Varun himself confessed to wanting to be in this marriage, it lessened her insecurities and when he confessed his love, all her insecurities vanished but with people staring at them like that they were coming back. Ishita, Steve and Jessica approch them, she hugs Ishita and Jessica and Varun shakes his hand with Steve "Thank you Sir for coming" Varun smiles "I'm not you boss here guys and you are Ani's friends so I guess you are my friends also" Ishita smiles "Ofcourse Sir" Varun smiles "Outside office no Sir...you can call me Varun" Steve smiles "Sure" Ishita "Let's go inside" Anisha "Sorry we got late" Jessica "It's no problem Ani".

People were still staring at Anisha and Varun especially the women, they were fuming and gossiping especially Ria, Varun was used up to such things but for Anisha this was the first time, she was fidgeting and he notices her nervouness, "What happened Ani" Anisha responds reluctantly "Nothing". Varun understands that she is feeling uncomfortable with all the people staring at them, he takes her hand in his and pulls her along with him to the dance floor as that's the only place they could talk if he takes her anywhere else people would get suspicious, while she was looking at him shocked, Anisha whispers to him "What are you doing" Varun "Dance" Anisha "But..." Varun starts dancing with her "Shhh...Just dance Ani none of your friends here are going to judge you.. you know your importance in my life and people passing comments or judging you here are not your friends so just ignore them" Anisha dances with him "But Varun why do they have to...why can't they keep to themselves...you know this is why I never wanted people to know in the first place...it's as if they are judging me if I'm worthy of you and I don't like that...I have done that enough myself...when I have finally convinced myself that I'm...again this happens" Varun looks at her "Ani did you really think that you aren't worthy enough for me" Anisha looks down "Yes" Varun "God!! Have you gone nuts...if anything I'm the one not worthy baby it's not you...I'm the one who keeps hurting you misunderstanding you while you keep giving me love all the time...please don't think like that ever again Ani...it will break my heart" Anisha looks at him "I'm sorry" Varun winks at her "No need to say sorry...there is one thing you can do after we reach home" Anisha looks at him wide eyes "You Idiot...Shut up" Varun smiles "Now that's my Anisha". They both were dancing, talking with eachother and smiling when someone bumps into Anisha and spills juice on her dress, Person "I'm sorry...really sorry I was taking the juice for my wife and those people bumped into me and I stumbled...I'm sorry" Anisha "It's okay no problem....(to Varun) I'll just go and wash up" Varun nods and the person leaves from there apologizing.

Varun gets a call while Anisha had gone to the washroom, he goes out to attend the call, it was Nikita calling, Varun "Hey Niki...hey Samyuktha" Niki "Hey Varun....where is Ani" Varun "Someone spilled juice on her she has gone to wash up" Samyuktha "Okay...we were partying so thought to video call you guys" Varun laughs "You two alone partying...seriously" Niki "Not just us...wait a second" Nikita switches the back camera and there was Dev (Nikita's fiance), Ansh (Samyuktha's fiance), Anita, Rohit, Nithish, and Meera. Everyone waves to him, Varun "You guys are partying leaving us" Nithish laughs "Even you guys are partying" Varun "Yeah a party where I have to act as a friend of hers...(whispers to himself)when she is looking gorgeous" Everyone laugh looking at him, Varun "Don't laugh guys" Meera laughs "Someone is desperate" Varun "Shut up" Anita "Don't worry you can have her all to yourself once you guys are home", Everyone again laughs, Varun blushes "Shut up guys", Ansh "Bro your blushing" Varun "No I'm not" Dev "Ofcourse you are" Varun smiles "Okay Okay...go and romance with your fiance's...stop teasing me". Ishita comes running to him huffing, Varun looks at her "What happened Ishita" Ishita "Ani...Anisha is mis...missing" Varun looks at her shocked "She had gone to the restroom" Ishita "Yeah..She had an argument with Ria there and then I followed her...I searched for her inside but she was not there so I thought she might have come out and came here" Anita "What happened Varun" Varun "I...I have to go search for Anisha...I'll talk to you guys later" Sammu "Varun...", He cuts the call and they both go inside to search for Anisha.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini