Chapter 52

The next day, as said by the person Anisha reaches the park by 6 p.m, she takes Samyuktha along with her, when they reach the park she says Samyuktha to stay out and if there is any problem she will call her. Anisha goes in leaving Samyuktha, she finds a guy sitting there with his back facing her, she calls him from behind "Hello", he turns around, she was shocked to see that it's Vihaan, he was smirking looking at her "Hello Beautiful" Anisha was irritated "What the....had I known that it's you I wouldn't have come" Vihaan smirks "Oh come on Anisha...just sometime with me won't hurt", Samyuktha was also shocked seeing Vihaan, now why is he here again after a year can't he let her live in peace, what does he want now. Anisha looks at him annoyed "I don't want anything to do with you...not now not ever", she starts walking away from him.

Vihaan was running behind Anisha while she was walking in front of him trying to avoid him  "Come on Anisha...I'm sorry I won't do anything which you won't like...baby just give me one more chance" Anisha stops "I have heard that a lot Vihaan don't think I'll fall for that and it's been a year everything is over" and she starts walking again, Vihaan comes in front of her "No no Miss Anisha nobody rejects Vihaan Kashyap" Anisha looks at him shocked "Wait you are Vihaan Kashyap, the future CEO of Kashyap group" Vihaan smirks at her "Yes baby" Anisha smiles at him "Why didn't you say that before...if you would have that I would have accepted before itself" Vihaan smirks "Knew it you will accept me when you come to know who I'm", he goes close to her to hug her, she pushes him off "That's what you wanted to hear right...what you thought I'm so cheap that I'll accept you after everything you have done just because you are a Kashyap....then let me tell you...you haven't understood anything about me" Vihaan looks at her "Then why did you reject Varun" Anisha was shocked as to how he knows that "How..." Vihaan smirks "I know...Aww poor him he loved you truly yet you rejected him...but you accepted the love of the guy who did everything for a bet with his friends". Now she was shocked with this information, tears pooled in her eyes and only a whisper came out of her mouth "What...", Vihaan smirks "Yeah baby...thought I should let you know the truth...it was all a bet...but now I'm obsessed with you...I have never seen such fire in a girl you actually slapped me in front of so many people...at first I was angry but then the more I thought about it the more I wanted you...Good you rejected him...else I would have done something about it....what's the use of him when you can have me...Vihaan Kashyap", her anger starts take over that because of him she had fears for which she couldn't accept Varun, when she came to know now that everything Vihaan did was a facade, she was raging "How could you...how could smile after everything you did Vihaan...I love Varun...I'm in love with him yet I couldn't confess to him because I feared people might change when they are in a relationship, I hurt him so much that he left me, how could you do this...I hate you...the only emotion that I feel for you is hate...you will never get me Vihaan...Anisha is only Varun's nobody else's....I was so stupid to have believed in you...I lost my Varun", she was completely in tears, Vihaan smiles smugly "Oh come on forget him...you have me", Anisha looks at him disgusted "You know what you will never understand what love is...just leave me alone...just leave...I don't even want to see you" Vihaan "You will regret rejecting me Anisha" Anisha smiles through her tears "I will regret only if I don't reject you...just leave". Before he can leave she leaves from there taking Samyuktha with her.

As soon as they reach home, Anisha breaks down completely, "Why Sammu why did I let Varun go...how could I be so stupid" Samyuktha hugs her and let's her cry, when she finally calms down Samyuktha asks her what happened with her and Varun. Anisha tells everything about how he had confessed his feelings and what she did to him. Samyuktha feels sad for Anisha but she tries to comfort her "Hey Ani...you have not lost him completely babe...see you can still contact him and tell him about your feelings and everything that happened...he will listen to you Girley...don't loose hope...he loves you truly...whatever you did was not completely wrong I won't say you were completely right either...it would have hurt him...he just needs some time...trust me he will talk to you" Anisha looks at her with hope "I know Sammu I was wrong I was so stupid to not trust that my Varun would never do such a thing as Vihaan...Vihaan doesn't even deserve to be compared with Varun...I just hope Varun talks to me once and listens to everything I say once...then I will accept his decision whatever it might be...even if he wants me to stay away I will...I'm in love with him Sammu...I love him ❤️...I love him a lot...it feels blissful to finally confess this...I'll wait for him now no matter how long it takes".

In London,

Varun was settling down in his house when his phone pings with a message, he looks at his phone and finds a video from an unknown number, he opens the video and was shocked to find Anisha accepting Vihaan's proposal, he was not able believe it that Anisha would do something like that, but then he gets more photos of Vihaan and Anisha talking in the park which is their special place. Seeing them both in their special place his anger takes over and believes that Anisha really accepted Vihaan's proposal when she came to know that he is Vihaan Kashyap, he tried to find out who sent those pictures but he couldn't. His already broken heart breaks further seeing the video and photos, Why Anisha why did you do this...why all those acting when you are just like every other girl...just need money...I thought finally I'm ready to talk to you but you are...from now on its just hate towards you Anisha...I know it's going to be hard to forget you but I will...you also turned out to be a gold digger like everyone else...I guess that's why you stopped trying to contact me...maybe I should have told you that I'm Varun Reddy before confessing my feelings then you would have accepted me...Everything was a facade...how could someone act so well...you definitely deserve an Oscar for your acting Anisha...well done you have made me mad in your love and left me broken...but I won't take any revenge from you because you are not worth anything...from now on Varun hates Anisha.

Back in Chennai,

Days pass, Anisha tries calling Varun everyday though he doesn't answer her calls, she keeps trying not to loose hope, Everytime her phone rings she hopes it's Varun but only to get disappointed when it's not him, I know Varun I have hurt you a lot but please listen to me once...I know I stopped calling you when I came to know my feelings for you but I was insecure....I was stupid...there is no justification for my behavior but please Varun just talk to me once...I love you❤️...I don't know when you will be ready to talk to me but I'll wait for your call...This Anisha is Varun's Anisha and nobody can change that...your my happiness...I don't know when my feelings for you started developing but I guess it's been increasing since then...the park feels lonely without you Varun but whenever I miss you badly...that's the only place I turn to...cause it feels home...the place where I spent most time with you💖...I wish I could go back and change everything then I could have you all to myself...I would not have let you go anywhere from me but I guess that's not possible...this is the consequences of my own stupidity...I'll take it anything for you love...I know you'll be proud of me when you come to know what I did with Vihaan...it's all because of you the strength you give me and your love gives me❤️....I love you Varun please come back to me soon...I'm waiting for you love❤️

Flashback Ends

Back to Present

Everyone looks at them shocked, even Varun was shocked hearing about what Vihaan actually did, he feels guilty for not actually talking to her about it and sorting things out at the time and wasting two years of their life, Varun hugs her and buries his face in her neck as tears makes its way in his eyes "I'm sorry Ani...I was such an idiot...I didn't even think to ask you anything I just assumed everything...not that once...I kept doing that again and again...I'm sorry baby" Anisha hugs him back and tries to calm him down "Varun you have done enough to apologise...Even I did stupid things...I also pushed you away...see now we are together jaan it's all that matters" Vikram smiles "It's destiny that United both of you...you both are meant to be together no matter how long you would have been separated you would have been United in the end", Anisha and Varun looks at them, Nithish "Yes guys...you were United by Destiny...Varun you tried so much to hate her yet you couldn't...Anisha you tried to stay away from...tried to push him away yet you couldn't", Varun and Anisha smile looking at eachother "Guess our love was United by our Destiny❤️"

-❤️The End❤️-

With this Varun and Anisha's story comes to an End❤️

Their love though it suffered separation finally they were United by Destiny.

Hope you all liked the story❤️

Thank you for showering your love on this story💕

Epilogue will be out by Saturday💖

Will start the new story 'When it's meant to be...the stars seem to glisten...' on Sunday. Hope you will shower the same love on the new one also❤️

Happy Reading 💙

Yours lovingly
-Dharini