Chapter 41

Anisha gasps when she lifts the veil and finds Varun, she gulps when she finds him looking at her intensely "Va...Va...Varun wh..what are you do...doing here", Varun holds her bare waist and pulls her towards himself and squeezes her waist crushing her into him. Anisha feels the whole zoo being opened up in her stomach, his intense gaze was making her shy and flushed, she was shivering with his touch and her heart starts hammering in her chest being so close to him after so many days. Varun's heart was thundering having her close to him after so long, he wanted to have her completely to himself especially after seeing her in the pink lehenga, he was mesmerized by her...rooted on the place when she entered the terrace with Rohan, his gaze not even wavering from her for a second, wanting to have her close to himself he thought this was the best choice to take her inside.

He loved the feeling of having her close to him, he cups her face making her look at him, her bewitching eyes were looking at his intently as if they had been captivated by him "Do you know...your looking heavenly and so desirable that I could just eat you up and I definitely want to eat you up my rose...you are definitely looking like a rose in this pink lehenga of yours". She blushes more looking down, Varun again lifts her face making her look at him "Don't look away wifey...look at me", She looks at him melting under his gaze, "Va..Varun...you sh...shouldn't be he...here". He crushes her more into him, she gasps looking at him "Offo wifey it's Nikita and Dev's wedding so I can meet you...How would I miss it when you look ravishing" she gulps her saliva, her throat goes dry when Varun's hand caresses her waist, her eyes close involuntarily "Varunnn", he cups her face leaning in closer and joining their foreheads "Thank God baby...there was no such ceremony in our wedding...........but then I was being a jerk to you at that time ignoring you...I'm sorry love... I've hurt you a lot and I keep doing that time and again...I'm sorry baby...I was such an idiot back then I was ignoring the one who loved me more than anybody...I wish baby I could go back and undo everything I did and said but....now it's not possible na...I'm sorry baby". A drop of tear falls from his eyes on her cheeks, Anisha opens her eyes when she feels his tears, she smiles at him and cups his face and wipes his tears away "Shhh....You did hurt me but now all you do is keep showering your love on me hubby...and you already said sorry...how many times are you going to say it...let's just forget all those things and now you think about us and our baby...I love you Jaan" His heart skips a beat when she calls him 'Jaan', She kisses both his cheeks sucking his tears and pulls him down and plants a kiss on his forehead "You know your an Idiot now also...look at you...you wore bhurqa and came here to meet me (he smiles)...Veera...nice name though".

She laughs looking at him, he smiles mischievously looking at her "Well I didn't come just to meet you wifey", she looks at him confused, he smirks looking at her "Like I said I would love to eat you up my rose" She blushes red hearing him. He leans in closing the distance between them and pecks her lips and starts sucking and nibbling her lips while she also responds with the same fevour, he keeps whispering 'I love you's' in between the kisses. She goes out of breath and tries to stop him but he was hell-bent on not letting her go, he let's go of her lips when she starts panting, he also breathes heavily "Uff lioness you make me go crazy and wild". He removes the burqa and throws it away "So irritating and suffocating it is...We must really appreciate the women who wear it", she looks at him smiling, after a few seconds she leans up to capture his lips, he gets startled at her action, she bites his lower lip bringing him out of his trance and he starts responding to the kiss dominating her exploring each and every corner of her mouth "God!! Baby how much I missed this", she chuckles in the kiss, "Shhh...don't laugh concentrate on the kiss", she again chuckles at his desperation without responding to his kiss, he squeezes her waist making her gasp "Good now concentrate on the kiss". He lifts her in his arms and takes her to the bed and makes her lie down, he hovers over her and they continue making out completely forgetting about the Mehendi ceremony.