Chapter 5

Next day, Anisha in her excitement to meet Varun wakes up early and gets ready and goes to the dining room, her dad sees her, Ram "Saritha looks like it's going to rain" Anisha "Oh no I have to go out" and she runs out to check but then returns when she sees the sun shining bright and she returns back "Dad It's not going to rain the sun is shining bright" Ram "Beta you woke so early and got ready it will definitely rain" Saritha laughs while Anisha turns her face to the other side and pouts "Daddd" Ram also laughs "Okay okay sorry...you are ready so early...are you going anywhere?" Saritha teases her "Do you have to ask that...She will be going on a date" Ram also join Saritha "I should thank Varun for making you wake up so early" She was blushing "Maa Daddd stop it enough na" Ram "Okay fine" Anisha "Accha maa I'm going out with Varun I don't know if I will be back for lunch" Saritha "Okay Ani...come back with Varun to Reddy Mansion we are going there to discuss about your marriage" Anisha "Okay Maa". Soon Anisha got a text from Varun, he sent her the address of a restaurant and asked her to come by 11, it was 9 right now, she had her breakfast and spoke to her parents for sometime and then went to get ready. Anisha came down after getting ready, Sanjana was having her breakfast at that time "Wow looking awesome Bava will fall flat seeing you" Anisha blushes "Shut up Sanju...Maa dad I'm leaving" Saritha "Okay Come back to Reddy Mansion don't forget" Anisha "Okay maa". She leaves from there to the restaurant where Varun called her.

Once Anisha reaches the restaurant she searches for Varun but no one was there, a waiter comes there "Mam are you Anisha" Anisha "Yes" Waiter "Varun sir is waiting for you in the terrace garden mam" Anisha "Okay thank you". She goes to the terrace garden and finds Varun standing facing the opposite direction, she goes near him and stands behind, he didn't notice that Anisha was already there, Anisha thinks Okay Anisha just tell him no need to think anything just tell him, she hugs him from back.

Varun gets startled but then realises that it's Anisha and he was about turn around when she stops him tightening her hold, tears make their way to her eyes having him close to her again "Please Varun just stay like this for sometime and listen to me" He doesn't make any move so she starts "Varun when you proposed me I didn't know what my feelings for you were but when you left for London I couldn't be without you...I started missing you so much...at first I thought that's because you were my only bestie but then I realised that it's not just because you are my bestie it's because I had fallen in love with you that's why I loved being with you and being around you...I love you Varun...I love you so much❤️...I thought I won't be able to see you again...so for mom and dad I agreed to get married...but look at our destiny it did bring us together...I am the happiest person in the world right now...I love you Varun...I missed you so much...now I'm not letting you go anywhere leaving me". Varun turns around and holds her by her shoulders "Wow Anisha wow...how much time did you take to memorise all this" Anisha was startled with his question "Whatt" Varun "What a great actor you are Miss Anisha Krishnan...I know what happened after I left for London you don't have to lie to that you love me or miss me" Varun's words were hurting Anisha and her eyes turned misty "Why would I lie to you Varun and what would I lie to you about" Varun "About you and Vihaan...you accepted his proposal right after I left because you came to know he is Vihaan Kashyap...I mean come on that guy treated you like a rag yet you go back to him when you come to know he is Vihaan Kashyap...and now when you came to know I'm Varun Reddy you are doing all this drama" Anisha was shocked and her eyes were poring "Varun I didn't accept his proposal... Neither am I lying... please listen to me once" His eyes were red with Anger and He pulls her closer and holds her shoulders tightly, she winces at his hold "Does it hurt Anisha...it does right and don't you think it would have hurt me when I saw the video of you accepting his proposal" Anisha looked at him "Video...what video" Varun takes out his phone and shows her a video.