Chapter 30

The next day evening, Anisha, Varun and Ishita leave early from Office as they had to go to Taylor's mansion for dinner while Steve was on leave. Anisha and Varun were in their home getting ready, Varun "Baby come fast we have pick Ishita also" Anisha "2 mins Varun", Anisha comes out, Varun looks at her "Baby your looking too cute", he goes near her and pulls her cheeks "Cutie wifey".

Anisha looks at him and smiles mischievously "You're not too bad looking yourself"

Varun looks at her "Not too bad you say" Anisha "Yep" Varun pulls her closer "Your looking like a doll baby just ready enough for me to eat" Anisha looks down blushing and hits on his chest playfully "Shut up" Varun winks at her and kisses her cheeks "When we are back I'm so not going to leave you" Her already pink cheeks redden further "Let's gooo..." Varun laughs "Okay let's go Strawberry". Varun and Anisha leave for the Taylor's Mansion and on the way they pick up Ishita.

Anisha starts teasing Ishita "Looking pretty Ishi...dressed to impress someone" Ishita blushes "Shut up Ani" Anisha smiles "So you are dressed to impress" Ishita reddens "Noooo" Varun "Why are you teasing that poor girl...aren't you dressed to impress someone as well" Ishita chuckles while Anisha hits his shoulder "I'm not dressed for anyone" Varun smiles "Yeah right" Anisha mumbles to herself "Idiot".

They soon reached Taylor's Mansion, they were welcomed by Mr. & Mrs.Taylor, Mr.Taylor "Welcome Varun" Varun "How are you both...it's been a really long time" Mrs.Taylor "We are good darling...how are you" Anisha and Ishita were standing behind Varun, Mrs.Taylor looks at them and smiles "You girls must be Anisha and Ishita" Anisha and Ishita "Hello" Varun introduces them "This is Anisha and this is Ishita" Mr.Taylor smiles and welcomes them "Come in girls" Derek comes in at that time "You all are here....welcome guys...(he looks at Ishita) I was waiting for you all" Anisha notices that Derek is looking at Ishita, Ohhooo so he also likes her...this is going to be interesting, Varun hugs Derek and they all go inside, Derek "Looking pretty ladies" Anisha smiles to herself "Thank you" Ishita blushes "Thank you".

Mr.Taylor "Derek why don't you show them around our home" Derek "Sure Dad" Anisha thinks of something to send Derek and Ishita alone "I need to use the bathroom" Mrs.Taylor "Come with me dear I will show you", Mrs.Taylor takes Anisha with her, Varun "You take Ishita with you I'll bring Anisha" Derek smiles "Okay". Mrs.Taylor takes Anisha to the nearest washroom "There you go dear" Anisha "Thank you Mrs.Taylor" Mrs.Taylor whispers "Varun has got a beautiful bride" but Anisha hears it and looks at her shocked "What" Mrs.Taylor realises she heard it "We know dear that you are Varun's Wife" Anisha looks at her confused "But we didn't tell Derek Sir" Mrs.Taylor smiles "The Reddy's are family...Sumi told me...well we know you guys didn't want anybody to know...that's why Derek didn't show as if he knew but it just slipped out of me" Anisha was shocked, Mrs.Taylor "I just wanted to see both my daughter's that's why I had wanted this dinner" Anisha was now confused "Both daughters?" Mrs.Taylor "Ohh one is you that is My Varun's wife and the other is Ishita, My Derek's Crush" Anisha was in for another shock "Whatt" Mrs.Taylor laughs "I know I know what you are thinking...I have heard so much about Ishita from my Son that I understood that he likes her and I wanted to meet her...when I heard that you both are in this project I thought of this dinner" Anisha was surprised hearing Mrs.Taylor "Ohhh" Mrs.Taylor "Don't worry dear we will not tell anyone" Anisha "No No I was thinking about Ishita and Derek Sir...Ishi also likes him" Mrs.Taylor smiles and hugs her "Wow dear that's great...and don't worry your secret is safe with us" Anisha also hugs her back "Thank you Mrs.Taylor"

Anisha and Mrs.Taylor go back to the living room where Varun and Mr Taylor were talking with eachother, Varun goes to Anisha looking worried "Are you Okay what took you so long" Anisha "I'm fine...I was just talking to Mrs.Taylor" Mr & Mrs.Taylor were admiring them, Mr.Taylor "Go along Derek and Ishita must be waiting for you". Varun takes Anisha around the house, Mr.Taylor "Aren't they adorable" Mrs.Taylor smiles looking at them "They definitely are". Anisha, Varun, Derek and Ishita come back after seeing the Mansion, they all sit down to have dinner, Anisha "The food is amazing Mrs.Taylor" Mrs.Taylor smiles at her "Thank you dear" Anisha smiles "You should definitely tell me the recipe for this" Varun "No no don't tell her" Derek "Why not" Varun "I will have to be her lab rat for trying out the new recipes" Anisha glares at him "Aren't you the one stuffing the food in your mouth when I try anything new" Varun smiles sheepishly, Anisha "Now shut up and eat", the others were laughing at their banter. Derek looks at Anisha "Are you sure this is the same Anisha who was so quiet in the office" Ishita smiles "You just saw her for a day...you will know how she is when you start seeing her regularly" Varun "And when you become her best friend this is how she will start bossing around you" Anisha looks down embarrassed "They both are just bluffing" Derek smiles looking at Anisha "I will come to know in the coming days", Anisha glares at Varun and Ishita and then looks down being embarrassed. After Dinner, they all sit down discussing about the project, Mr.Taylor was already impressed when he came to know about the presentation that Anisha gave and now after talking to her, he was all set to go ahead with the project.

Varun, Anisha and Ishita leave from Taylor's Mansion after the discussion, they both drop Ishita at her house and go back to their home. As soon they enter home, Anisha starts ignoring him and goes to change into her PJs, Varun tries to talk to her but she moves away whenever he goes near her, "Go away...I make you my lab rat right" Varun goes and hugs her from back, she struggles to gets out of his hold "Sorry baby...I was just pulling your leg", Anisha pushes him away "Get lost idiot...I won't make the food for you from now on". Varun thinks should have kept my mouth shut...now let's go and convince the angry lioness, Varun keeps running behind her like a puppy in the whole house but she goes on doing her work ignoring him, finally after following her around throughout the house "My angry lioness you have come to our room finally to sleep...I will see you then" and he goes back to their room.

Anisha smiles doing her work, she was not actually angry on him, she knew he was just pulling her leg and teasing her and that he loves the food she makes, she was also just teasing him but then she started enjoying him following her around that she continued her act of ignoring him. After completing her work she goes to their room, as soon as she enters the room Varun starts doing Sit-ups holding his ears "I'm sorry Wifey...I was just teasing you...you know right I love the food you make...I'm sorry", She melts with his actions how cute you are hubby...and he remembers how he used to apologise to me...how can I resist this Idiot of mine, She stops him "Apology accepted...(She smiles mischievously) but I was not angry on you...I was just acting". She starts running around their room with Varun following her "Ani see what I do when I catch" Anisha shows him her tongue "For that you have to catch me hubby". After running around for sometime Varun catches her and pins her to the bed and starts tickling her, Anisha was squirming and laughing "Okay...Sorry...sorry", Varun "No no you made me do so much work right" Anisha starts huffing "Sorry...baby", he stops when she starts huffing for breath "I'm leaving you just because you are out of breath...but I'm thinking of other ways to do that...remember what I told you before leaving for dinner" Anisha "What...", He quietens her by kissing her.

Happy New Year💞
Thank you vpsisthename20 di for recommending my book❤️❤️
That's all for now guys.
Hope you are liking it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini