Epilogue

6 months later,

Anisha was in the 8th month of her pregnancy, Varun was having a hard time keeping up with her mood swings, his pregnant lioness was making him work hard day and night. They all were working from home due to the lockdown and corona outbreak. Varun and Anisha's first anniversary was just a day away, everyone were thinking of ways to surprise them but being in lockdown they couldn't meet or plan anything properly, so they just stuck to cutting the cake and wishing via Video call, without any other choice.

As usual Varun was doing his work while Anisha was sitting and watching him do his work, she was not feeling well since the last few days so she was on leave for the week, Varun had strictly instructed her "No office work only rest", Varun was getting distracted with her continuous gaze on him "Angel don't distract me" Anisha looks at him innocently "I didn't do anything" Varun looks at her "Your staring" Anisha "So you do your work...I'm staring at my hubby...you shouldn't have any problem" Varun shakes his head at her thinking this girl is impossible, and goes back to doing his work. She gets a call from Anita, Anita informs her that she is pregnant for which Anisha starts jumping around "Yayy Ani babe...sooooo happy...I'm soooooo happy" Anita smiles at her excitement "Okay okay now stop jumping around else your Varun will kill me", Anisha couldn't control her excitement "I can't stop...I'm soo excited", Varun hears her squealing and giggling, he goes to check to the balcony to check on her and finds her jumping around in excitement. Varun stops her "Baby careful..." Anisha was still high on excitement "Varun Anita is pregnant I'm sooo excited" Varun smiles at her excitement "Okay okay angel...calm down..." Varun takes the phone from her "Hey Anita...Congratulations to you and Rohit" Anita "Thank you Varun...and please calm down my heavily preggo bestie" Varun smiles "Yeah sure" and he cuts the call.

He takes her back into their room "Ani baby calm down", Anisha hugs him all of a sudden causing him to stumble, he hugs her back "Hey Angel what happened" Anisha hugs him as close as she could "I love you baby" Varun smiles caressing her hair "I love you my Angel...It's gonna be a year to our marriage baby...I'm so happy" Anisha comes out of the hug and looks at him "I know baby and these 3 months in lockdown I know I troubled you a lot...asking for ice cream, pani puri, biriyani, raw mango rice especially when not in season and what not at midnight...but you never even flinch a bit and do everything I ask for...how can you not get angry at me for these" Varun makes her sit and cups her face "Jaan why do you even think I will get angry at you...you know right what you mean to me...you are my love, my baby, my wifey, my cutie pie....you are giving such a big gift...I'll do anything you want baby and I enjoy doing it for you...I can never get angry at you for this my angel". She looks at him feeling happy that she has him, she pulls him towards herself and kisses his forehead "Now I'm hungry", Varun smiles "I'll be back Angel", he leaves from there to bring food for her.

Varun smiles to himself while going to the kitchen to take food for her, in the beginning stages he was surprised how her moods change so quickly from angry to sad to happy to hungry, both his moms and maa were always there to guide him on what to give her and what not, his mom and dad were stuck in London along with Devraj and Aditi due to the lockdown while Vikram and Drishti were only ones there and they were also new parents, they didn't know much, his first go to would be his Saritha mom, as Sumi and Aditi were in London and the timings differ slightly. He takes raw mango rice for her as that's been the thing she craves for most, Anisha eats it happily as Varun feeds her, "Baby Mumma and dad will be coming here tomorrow", Anisha gets happy hearing the news "Really they are coming...they are allowing them to come" Varun "Yes baby" Anisha hugs him "Thank you sooo much Jaan...this is the best gift" Varun smiles and hugs her back "But this huggie is not enough for me baby...I need proper thanks". Anisha blushes and pushes him off playfully "Shut up Varun", his heart skips a beat as she blushes, he pulls her towards himself, "Offo baby don't blush...you know when you blush you turn into a strawberry...and you know I love strawberries", he kisses her cheeks making her blush and glow more, he pecks her lips, making her shiver as his lips make contact with hers, she hugs him tightly hiding her face in his chest.