Chapter 46

They all leave for VGP Golden Beach Resort, Anisha sits pouting and sulking that she is stuck with Varun even now, Varun chuckles looking at her through the mirror. He could see all her expressions of pouting to getting irritated, She is actually cute...the way she is sulking she must definitely hate me...well Miss I'll show you what this khadoos can do over the weekend. Samyuktha and Nikita smile looking at her, Sammu whispers to Anisha "Ani stop sulking...he can see you through the mirror" Anisha glares at him through the mirror "That's why I'm doing it for him to see khadoos" Sammu "Your crazy".

Soon they reach the resort, they check-in their rooms, the girls in a room and Varun in another room. The girls were in their room, Anisha starts complaining to Nikita "Seriously Niki you didn't get any other friend you had to bring Mr.Boring and khadoos only" Nikita smiles "Okay Ani listen to me...you have seen him only in office...I know he is a workaholic but that's in office Ani...he is not that bad outside of office...why don't you just give him a chance" Sammu "Come on Ani...listen to her...come on stop sulking give him a chance" Anisha sighs "Okay fine...I'll give him a chance...happy" Nikita hugs her "Very much" Sammu smiles "Okay let's go he must be waiting" Nikita "Wait wait...Change into something comfortable for going in water" Anisha looks at her confused "What why" Nikita "Offo Ani there are water rides also here" Anisha looks at her excited, her eyes twinkling "Really" Nikita smiles "Yes...now go change" Sammu "Okay".

They three change and go to Varun, who was already waiting for them near the swimming pool wearing casuals.

When they were in the car she was busy glaring at him that she didn't notice what he had been wearing but now when she finally noticed him, she was shocked, Is it really him...like really...him and casuals...what you thought he will be wearing his suit even here...but he looks hot in both...what am I thinking...he looks hot...shut up brain stop thinking about him. Nikita goes to him and Calls him "Let's go Bro", Varun turns around only to find Anisha staring at him shocked, Sammu whispers to Anisha "Close your mouth Ani", Anisha comes out of her trance state and looks elsewhere. Varun smirks seeing her, she just glares at him and looks at  Nikita "Let's go Niki Sammu", Varun looks at her "Okay so I don't need to come right...Okay then bye...enjoy finding your way around", Anisha still glaring at him "We will find our way", Nikita and Samyuktha glare at her "What the Ani...You know what you both stay here glaring and smirking while we both are going...let's go Niki". Samyuktha and Nikita go from there leaving them both alone, Anisha was about to follow them but Varun holds her hand and pulls her back, she looks at him shocked "What the...", He looks at her "What is your problem with me Anisha", Anisha looks at him "You are the problem...in office you...you keep giving me work and irritate the hell out of me being the khadoos you are...now when I'm finally here to relax you are here again...you knew right I would be here...you came just to irritate me right" Varun smiles looking at her "You know what this is what I like about you...you don't put any filters...you express your emotions as it is...you don't care who it is...I have seen people always trying to please me but this no one...your different Anisha...you intrigue me that's why I keep provoking you to bring out all shades of you...Well I did agree to come because Niki forced me and not to irritate you though I knew you would be here...I was refusing her because I knew you would be here and I didn't want you to feel any sort of discomfort because of me but she is my baby sister I couldn't refuse her also...but if you don't want me to be here I'll leave". He turns to leave but she stops him "I don't have any problem...you can stay here sir", Varun smiles at her "Well first things first no calling me sir out of office...you can call me Varun" Anisha looks at him surprised "But..how..." Varun "Like you I also have a name na call me by that" Anisha nods "Okay" Varun smiles "Good now let's go else my sissy will eat my head after going back home" Anisha "Okay sir", she bites her tongue realising what she said while Varun shakes his head in disapproval, she smiles nervously "Sorry it will take time" Varun "Okay fine...come let's go" Anisha "Okay".

Anisha and Varun go to find Samyuktha and Nikita, they both were roaming on the beach talking, Nikita "What do you think would those two have talked" Sammu "I don't know Niki...Anisha doesn't like him...so it's hard to tell" Nikita "Yaar they are so cute na fighting like couples" Sammu laughs "That they are but seriously if Ani hears this na she will definitely kill you...and to top it off her so called boyfriend is also there" Nikita "Yeah that guy...ughhh what boyfriend is like that...isn't answering her calls nor texts properly for 2 months and this girl still believes he is busy" Sammu "Yeah she is here in the same city as him atleast now he could answer her yet he is not even answering her texts" Nikita "I know right...that's why me shipping these two...I know I'm going too advanced but what can I do they both look so cute together...and trust me Varun doesn't actually care for anyone's opinion and he for the first time didn't want to come because Anisha might feel uncomfortable" Sammu "Okay Okay girl your going way toooo advanced...let's see what happens". Nikita sees Anisha and Varun coming to them, Niki "They both are coming act angry" Sammu "Okay", they both turn the opposite side and start walking away from Anisha and Varun, Anisha and Varun look at eachother and start their acting, they both start talking loudly so that Nikita and Sammu can hear them, Varun "Anisha I don't think they want to come...you know what I thought we could go the waterpark and then come to beach but seems like they both love the beach so let them both stay here come we will go to waterpark" Anisha "Yeah okay...Seems like they love the beach why disturb them let's go" Varun "Yeah come...you know the waterpark here is so much fun...tomorrow we will go to snow world okay...they both can enjoy in the beach for the two days" Nikita comes to them "Oh Hello we look like some idiots for you two or what...how dare you both leave us and go...we both came here so that you two start talking" Sammu "Yeah and you both are planning to leave us and go". Varun and Anisha start laughing, Varun "I told you right" Anisha "Yeah you were right", Nikita and Sammu look at them both Annoyed "Why are you both laughing", Anisha "He told me that if you don't talk to us then we should start acting like we are planning to go everywhere leaving you both then you will come around and it worked", Varun rolls his collar, Nikita looks at Varun "Your mad" Anisha "Let's go now I'm excited for waterpark"

 Varun and Anisha start laughing, Varun "I told you right" Anisha "Yeah you were right", Nikita and Sammu look at them both Annoyed "Why are you both laughing", Anisha "He told me that if you don't talk to us then we should start acting like we ar...

They all go to the amusement park, Anisha had come here when she was a kid, after that she was here now only. They all go in after getting their tickets, Varun takes them to the 'Statue Man', (Statue Man is a person who stands in the entrance of the amusement park like a statue no matter how hard people try it's really hard to make him move or laugh or even smile but if you do make him smile or move then bound to get prizes), Varun "I think you know about the famous statue man...now go on try your luck to make him smile". Anisha, Nikita and Sammu try their best but to no luck, the man doesn't even move a bit, Anisha "How does he stand there without even moving a bit" Varun "Nobody knows...let's go in". They go in enjoy their day to the fullest in the amusement park and have loads of fun, Anisha realises that Varun is not so bad and strict afterall, He is not so bad afterall...it's all only in office...he is actually fun...he only accompanied me for all the rides when Niki and Sam didn't come...Well it's going to be interesting being his friend. All four of them go back to their rooms to change and go to the beach, Varun waits for them to come back, Anisha comes out first while Samyuktha and Nikita were getting ready, Varun looks at her and was lost seeing her, she was wearing a white jumpsuit.

His heart flutters, Wow! She is looking like an angel from heaven...glowing... God! she is beautiful...just like the moon shining in the sky. His breath hitches as she nears him, She goes near him and forwards her hand "Friends", he looks at her hand and her face but doesn't reply, she thinks that he doesn't want to be her friend so she takes her hand back and turns to go but he pulls her back, she crashes right into his chest, she looks at him shocked, he smiles at her "How can I give up the chance of being your friend".

That's all for now guys.
Hope you like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini