Chapter 50

A year had passed, Samyuktha and Anisha had moved into a house from the hostel, Anisha and Varun had become closer than ever, though Anisha had started to fall for Varun she had not realised it and everytime she would see Varun with some girl she would be jealous, when asked about it she would say he's her bestie so, she can't see him getting with anyone else but Samyuktha had understood that she is falling for Varun. Varun on the other hand was trying to understand Anisha's behaviour the way she keeps saying he's her bestie but keeps behaving like his girlfriend, getting jealous of the girls he talks to and always wanting to be the centre of his gravity not that she already isn't, he feels happy that she has started to show that she likes him back, but what he didn't know was she hadn't realised her feelings for him is more than that of what one feels for their best friend.

Varun was home (Reddy Mansion) in Hyderabad, his dad had called him home for the weekend so he had leave, though he didn't want to leave Anisha and go from there yet he had to leave since his dad called him. Since Varun was not in chennai, Anisha had also left for home back to hyderabad as Samyuktha and Nikita were also not there. Anirudh and Devraj call both Varun and Vikram to the study room to discuss something, Varun looks at Anirudh "Dad why are you creating so much suspense" Vikram pats Varun's back "Patience brother" Varun looks at the three of them "Why are you both behaving so wierd" Anirudh smiles "Okay okay...breaking the suspense...I know ever since I called you here you might be wondering what and why I called you" Varun "Yes now please tell me" Anirudh "We were seeing how your handling everything in our company and thought that maybe now it's time you take over the CEO position" Varun looks at the three of them if they are really serious, Devraj smiles "What are you looking at...believe it we want you to take over the CEO position...You are handling everything so well in our Chennai branch and we thought you are ready now for becoming the CEO...well Anna wants you to take over the London branch but Vikram wants to leave it to you to choose between London or the ones here in India". Varun was shocked with this revelation by his dad and Brother, Vikram hugs him smiling "Congrats Varun...Think and choose wisely...I leave the choice to you", Anirudh and Devraj also hug him and congratulate him. Varun goes to the living where Sumithra and Aditi had made sweets for him to congratulate him, Everyone was happy that Varun is going to become the CEO, Varun was also happy but still in shock that he is being made the CEO so soon and also by the fact that his dad wants him to take up the London branch.

Varun goes back to his room after everyone congratulates him, he sits down thinking, Now what am I going to do...one side I'm happy that Dad and Nanna are making me one of the CEO's but on the other side my Angel...What am I going to tell her...though Anna has given me a choice dad wants me to go to London...how will I stay away from my Anisha...I...I can't be away from her...now itself I'm missing her so much just within 2 days...If I go to London I will have to be away from her...I won't be able to take that...but what if she doesn't reciprocate my feelings...I can't do it anymore I can't hide it from her that...that I love her...I love her so much...The way she behaves when girls try to talk to me says that she also feels something for me...there is only one way to find out...I will confess to her that I'm in love with her, if she doesn't want to see me after that...I'll leave from here go to London...I can't stay with her being her friend it hurts so much that even though I'm so close to her I can't hold her...show her to everyone that she is mine...I'll confess everything to you baby girl just wait.

Days pass, Varun has been planning to confess his feelings to Anisha, he finally gathers his courage and arranges a date for them. Nithish was the only one who knew what Varun felt for Anisha, neither Nikita nor Samyuktha knew about it, so he didn't inform them about the date, for them it was just the two of them going out as usual even for Anisha it was just the two of them going out, she was looking forward to it as it had been a long time that just the two of them were hanging out. Varun picked up Anisha from her appartment, he had not informed her where they were going, Anisha was pouting as Varun was not telling her where they were going, Varun was melting seeing her pout all he wanted to do was stop the car and kiss her pout off but he wouldn't do that until he gets a nod from her, God! This girl how do I tell not to pout and that when she pouts all I can think about is kissing them...Can I just stop the car and do that...Shut up and drive you idiot, he shakes his head and continues driving. They soon reached their destination, their favourite place, the park but today it was completely decorated with lights and flowers, Anisha was surprised "Wow! It's so beautiful today Varun" Varun smiles looking at her. He takes her in, there was a table arranged for two with all the food, Anisha looks at it and then looks at Varun "Wow...looks like a candle light dinner" Varun looks at her "Do you like it" Anisha smiles "Ofcourse I love it...but why all this suddenly...are you going somewhere and this is all to convince me to let you go" Varun looks at her surprised "What no dear" Anisha looks at him suspiciously but doesn't ask any further.

They both get seated in the table, he serves her and himself, they have their dinner in silence. Varun keeps trying to prepare himself to confess, finally after they finish the dinner he gathers his courage and stands, making Anisha also stand, she looks at him questioningly as to what he is doing. He makes her stand and kneels down in front of her, Anisha gasps looking at him, "There's something I want to tell you Anisha for a really long time...I don't know when are how this all started and I don't know why this even happened...maybe I do...it's because you are different baby girl different from all the girls I have met...you make my heart skip a beat with just the mention of my name...All the time I spent with you is the most treasured possession of mine...you are my sunshine baby❤️...I never believed that I could fall in love with someone but you made me fall for you...yes Ani I'm in love with you even I don't know since when...maybe the day you entered my cabin you entered straight into my heart...I can't see you in tears baby girl it makes my heart ache...I can do anything to see you smile... When you hugged me for the first time when we were in beach is one of the best moments of my life...I just want to say that I love you Anisha❤️"

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini