Chapter 49

Days pass by, Varun's love for Anisha keeps increasing, he tries best to hide his love from everyone but when Nithish visits him, he couldn't hide it from his best friend, just with the way Varun looks at Anisha Nithish understands that Varun is in love with her. Nithish takes Varun to a coffee shop nearby Varun's home, Nithish "Now tell me when are you going to confess to Anisha that you love her" Varun looks at Nithish shocked "What are you mad....I...I don't la...love..." Nithish smirks looking at him "Oh seriously you can't even say that you don't love her...the way you look at her says everything...you go all dreamy looking at her...you are in love with her man it's not so hard to find out" Varun blushes "Is it so obvious?" Nithish smirks "Ohhhooo the Varun Reddy also blushes...I'm actually surprised Niki hasn't found out yet...now I can tease you all I want remember how you used to tease me and Meeru...it's revenge time😈" Varun looks at him "Shut up dude...you and Meeru is two sided...this is just from my side Nithi...I have not even noticed anything that gives me even a slightest hint that she likes me more than a friend...for her I'm just her bestie and she won't be ready for any boy drama until and unless she actually faces with her...her ex...and I don't want to force her also", Varun's face falls as he says that, Nithish tries to cheer him up "Come on dude...she hasn't contacted him for more than 6 months...she hasn't seen him for the past 9+ months as you said what more do you need...she looks happy with you" Varun looks at him "I don't know let's see what happens...I have left everything in the hands of fate".

They both talk for a long time catching up on the things they missed when Varun notices Anisha walk into the restaurant with some guy, Varun wonders who is he and what she is doing with him. Anisha didn't notice Varun or Nithish as she entered in the cafe, she sits opposite to the guy, Varun feels hurt seeing her with someone else, Nithish sees what Varun was looking at intently and finds Anisha. Anisha was sitting with her back facing Varun so she didn't see them, she was looking here and there feeling uncomfortable, what does he want now...why did he even want to meet me...I should have brought Varun with me but had I told him he would have been worried...I want him to enjoy his time with his best friend that's why I didn't tell him or anyone else. Anisha looks at the guy "What do you want Vihaan why did you call me here" Vihaan smiles and holds her hand "What happened baby...I'm your boyfriend na...can't I even meet my girlfriend without any reason". Anisha gets angry when he calls her his girlfriend and holds her hand, she pulls her hand back from his hold irritated, Varun's anger flares as Vihaan holds her hand, he just wanted to punch him for holding his Angel's hand but when Anisha pulls her hand back his heart calms down a bit. Nithish looks at Varun "Varun Calm down man" Varun's eyes were turning red from anger as the guy moves his chair to sit next to Anisha. Anisha tries to make distance between them but Vihaan doesn't budge "What the Vihaan...can't you see I'm not comfortable sitting close to you...why are you moving close to me" Vihaan smirks "Come on baby...I'm your boyfriend...why don't you like sitting close to me" Anisha glares at him "First stop calling to yourself my boyfriend...you are not my boyfriend...you didn't even contact me for the past 9 months...how could you even call yourself my boyfriend...second I don't like sitting close to you means I don't like sitting close to you" she moves away from his chair.

Varun's anger was flaring seeing Vihaan's behaviour towards Anisha, though he sees Anisha was handling it well his anger keeps increasing wanting to pratice all his punches on him. Vihaan again moves closer to her and tries to hold her waist, till now Anisha kept quiet not wanting to create a scene but when he holds her waist her anger overpowers, she pushes him off and she gives a tight slap "Don't you understand Vihaan...I don't want to be close to you", Varun couldn't control himself anymore and he runs to Anisha, holds her in his arms "Are you fine Ani...Tell me baby girl did he do anything" Anisha was surprised to see Varun, her eyes well up with tears "Varun...", She hides her face in his chest and tears fall non-stop from her eyes. People had gathered around them, Vihaan was about to open his mouth to say something but Varun's one glare shuts him up, Varun looks at the people surrounding them and starts yelling "What are you all looking at...show's over you can leave", all the people go back to their own works. Varun takes Anisha from there back to his appartment which was just at walking distance, Nithish brings Vihaan along with him to sort everything out.