Chapter 31

The next day, Ishita was on leave as she was not feeling well while Steve was also on leave because Jessica was told to be on complete bed rest for a week as she was weak. Derek was in Trident for signing the deal, he was searching for Ishita, Anisha was smiling looking at him. Anisha, Varun and Derek were in Varun's cabin, Anisha asks Derek while Varun was getting the documents ready "Searching for someone...that someone is on leave" Derek rubs his nape "No no I was not searching for anyone" Anisha smiles "Okay".

Varun gets all the documents ready and they sign the contract, Anisha goes back to her place while Derek stays back in Varun's Cabin, Derek "So Anisha....just your best friend" Varun "Uhhh...yeah" Derek smiles "You don't sound so sure" Varun smiles "She is my best friend" Derek "Okay if you say so...let me get going". Derek goes out of Varun's cabin and stops at Anisha's place, She looks at him "Can I help you", Derek takes a seat next to her and winks at her "Yes Mrs.Reddy", Anisha shushes him looking around, Derek smiles "So Mrs.Varun Reddy can you tell me where is Ishita" Anisha blushes at the name Mrs.Varun Reddy "You know you can call me Anisha right" Derek "Yeah I know but I'm liking calling you like that" Anisha shakes her head "You can call me that name only when no one is there" Derek smiles "Okay...now where is Ishita" Anisha "She is down with fever...so she is on leave" Derek looks worried "Fever...did she take tablets...is she fine now" Anisha smiles looking at him "Don't worry she has taken her tablets and slept, I spoke to her just before you came" Derek "Okay Fine but can you let me know if she is fine by evening" Anisha looks at him "Why don't you ask her yourself" Derek looks at her confused "Me...but how can I and won't that be too sudden" Anisha "I will be going to her house by evening...you can call me and ask about her and then I will give my phone to her and you can talk to her Sir" Derek grins "Okay and call me Derek not Sir....thank you Mrs.Reddy" Anisha smiles "You won't stop calling me that won't you" Derek shakes his head negatively "Nope" Anisha "Okay but just because I like it" Derek rolls his eyes "Ofcourse you will...so in love you both are...Cute". Anisha blushes, Derek "Okay I'll leave now text me when you are going to Ishita's house...and about Ishita let it be our secret for now" Anisha smiles "Done" and Derek leaves from there.

In the evening, Anisha goes to Varun's cabin, Anisha "I'm going to Ishita's house" Varun "How are you going baby...should I call the driver or should I come drop you" Anisha smiles "No need Varun I'll go by myself" Varun goes near her "No baby either your going with the driver or I'm coming...better idea I'm coming" Anisha holds his shoulder and smiles "My dear hubby I can manage" Varun pouts "Baby please let me drop you" Anisha cups his face "Anyway your gonna pick me up...I'll be fine baby...You have to be here" Varun sighs "Okay fine...how can I argue with you...but call me once you reach her house" Anisha chuckles and kisses his cheeks "Okay bye" Varun smiles "Bye Wifey...Don't forget to call" Anisha "Okay". Anisha leaves from there to Ishita's house, Ishita was watching tv when the doorbell rings. Ishita sees Anisha and hugs her, Anisha "Hey girl how are you now" Ishita smiles "I'm fine now...come on in". Anisha and Ishita sit down to talk, Anisha had already texted Derek that she has reached Ishita's house and called Varun after reaching there.

Derek calls Anisha as they had planned, Anisha "Hello Derek" Derek "Hey...How is Ishita...Is she there" Anisha smiles mischievously "Yeah she is fine and here but she is sleeping" Ishita was about to speak but Anisha covers her mouth, Derek sounds sad "Ohhh okay" Anisha chuckles "Should I wake her up" Derek "No no let her rest" Ishita "Aniiiii" Derek "Is that Ishita" Anisha laughs "Okay okay I was just kidding she is here and awake...talk to her" Anisha gives the phone to Ishita, she keeps blushing the whole time she talks to him, after she hangs up, she gives the phone back to Anisha. Anisha starts teasing her "Someone's all blushing" Ishita reddens "Shut up" Anisha "Someone's crushing really hard" Ishita "Like you don't" Anisha looks at her confused "What why would I Crush on Derek" Ishita smirks "I'm not talking about Derek...I'm talking about Varun" Anisha is startled for a second and blushes at the mention of his name but then composes herself "What no" Ishita smiles "Seriously Ani...look at yourself you blush and glow with just the mention of his name...and the way you look at him anybody can guess that you like him or more" Anisha blushes "There is nothing like that" Ishita smiles "Please anybody with a brain would figure that out" Anisha blushing "Shut up...you just focus on Derek" Ishita smiles "One time or the other your secret will be out" Anisha "Shut up".

Later in the evening, Varun goes to Ishita's home to pick up Anisha, Varun "Hey Ishita...How are you?" Ishita smiles "I'm good now" Anisha smiles "Okay then I'll leave now...if you need anything call me...and eat what I have made don't binge on junk food" Ishita and Varun laugh, Ishita "Okay Madam" Anisha "Okay bye" Varun "Bye Take care" Ishita "Byee". Varun and Anisha leave for their home, Varun "Happy spending time with Ishita" Anisha smiles "Yeah...can I ask you something" Varun "Sure baby you don't even need to ask that question" Anisha "Is it so obvious for everybody to see that I love you" Varun smiles "Why do you ask" Anisha "Ishi she told me just with the way I look at you anybody would guess that I like you" Varun winks at her "Maybe...but yeah with look you give other women when they look or stare at me that can definitely burn them down" Anisha glares "So what you want me to let them stare at you" Varun "No no baby...I'm fine with just you staring at me" Anisha "Good". As soon as they reach home they get a call from Sumi, Anisha picks the call "Mom what happened your calling at this hour" Sumi "It's a good news...Drishti gave birth to a baby boy" Varun and Anisha get excited "Can we see the baby?" Sumi "I don't think so it's possible right now...how about tomorrow" Anisha "Can't wait" Varun "Where is Anna?" Sumi "Just a moment", She takes the phone to Drishti and Vikram, Anisha smiles "Hello new Mummy and Daddy...Congratulations" Varun "Congratulations bro...we need a treat when we come back" Vikram "Thank you guys" Drishti "Sure will" Anisha "Okay you guys take rest...byee" Vikram "And you guys go prepare for the next baby of the house", Anisha and Varun blush profusely, Drishti smiles looking at them "Okay bye tomatoes", they both have their dinner and go to sleep.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you are liking it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini