Chapter 10

Varun, Anisha, Sammu, Nishant, Niki and Sanju wake up early in the morning by 5, Anisha, Sammu and Niki make lunch for everyone and pack it. All get ready, Anita, Rohit, Nithi and Meera reach Reddy Mansion by 7 and start from there bidding bye to everyone. It was a 2 hour drive to Pocharam Wildlife Sanctuary from Reddy Mansion. Anisha was holding the back of the bike instead of holding Varun, he looks at her through the mirror her hair was flying with the wind and she was trying to bring her hair under control and ties her hair, he smiles looking at her through the mirror but she was not even looking at him. Varun notices that Anita was hugging Rohit and even Meera was hugging Nithish but Anisha, she was looking elsewhere, This girl...before she always used to hold me while I drive now she is not even looking at me...is the surrounding so interesting...stubborn woman...I know how to make her hold me, he increases the speed of his bike and she getting scared hugs him tightly "Va...Varun" He acts as if he has not heard her and increases the speed further, she closes her eyes tightly and hugs him further tightly, fisting his shirt in her hands "Varun...pl...please...slow down". Realising that she is really getting scared he slows down, she leaves his shirt and when he sees that she was about to leave her hold on him he again increases his speed and she again holds him but this time when he reduces the speed she doesn't leave her hold on him. With Varun's driving they were ahead of everyone, Anisha "Varun I can't see any of them" Varun "Don't worry they will also reach" Anisha "Okay".

Varun and Anisha reached the dhaba where they had planned to have breakfast. Varun parked the bike, Anisha was about to go inside the dhaba when Varun pulls her back, Anisha looks at him, they both keep gazing into eachother's eyes, he holds her waist by one hand and his other hand removes the band tied to her hair leaving her hair to move freely with the wind. Her baby hairs come on her face and eyes bothering her, she takes her hand to remove them but Varun stops her holding her hand. He then tucks them behind her ears, she looks down feeling shy from his gaze, Varun holds her chin and makes her look at him, she gazes into his eyes, he pulls her closer further. Anisha's breath hitches at their proximity she almost stops breathing, both their faces were just inches away...her heart goes on overdrive when he caresses her cheek, her eyes flutter close just feeling him. Varun's condition was not less, his heart was beating erratically having her close to him...he couldn't avert his gaze from her, she was just wearing a hoddie and jeans as they were going trekking yet right now with her flushed face and hair flying to the wind she looked beautiful, he was captivated by her, he just looks at her wondering how she manages to look pretty in everything she wears. He caresses her cheeks pushing away her baby hairs...he leans forward to kiss her cheeks that's when they both hear horn sounds of bike bringing them out of their trance. They both jump apart when they hear the horn sound and realise that they have been standing there lost in eachother for the past 20 minutes. All others reached, they were thankful that their friends had not seen them, both were completely silent and flushed throughout the breakfast, avoiding each other's gaze yet stealing glances at each other.

The Wildlife Sanctuary was just 30 mins from the dhaba, they all started from there after having breakfast and reach the Sanctuary. They had parked their bikes and took only the things which they needed for trekking. It was almost 10.30 a.m, when they started on their path, the path was kind of rocky...there were large trees and it was completely filled with greenery...There were flowers blooming everywhere, it was completely a scenery to watch. Everyone was going ahead of Anisha and Varun, Anisha was admiring the greenery of the Sanctuary while Varun did not want to leave Anisha behind he was watching her admiring the surrounding, she was not looking ahead and walking when she slips and was about to fall when Varun catches her.

Varun "What are you doing Anisha...you can admire the surroundings but look ahead before walking" Anisha "Okay". Varun makes her stand and holds her hand throughout their walk, Anisha was getting excited seeing the water birds and Varun was looking at her amused and smiles This girl is getting excited for seeing Water birds more than kids...what am I going do with her. Anisha goes forward near the water leaving Varun's hand when she slips and this time she falls down before Varun could catch her, Varun runs near her while the others were looking at the couple and clicking their pictures. Varun "I told you not to go right" He checks whether she is hurt anywhere while she just keeps looking at him, there was light scratches on her palm "Look what you have done I told you na don't hurt yourself...how many times do I have to tell you..why do you keep hurting yourself" Anisha tries taking her hand from his hold "it's not much I'm fine" Varun takes out his water bottle and pours water on her palm and wipes the blood with his kerchief "Not much seriously...look at it...that too on your right hand... how will you eat...why don't you listen to me...now I'm not leaving your hand...don't you dare try to leave mine" All were going "Awww" on them, that's when they realise that the whole gang is still there and were blushing.

They complete their trekking and this time Varun didn't leave Anisha's hand nor did she try to take her hand from his hold, they have their lunch which Anisha, Niki and Sammu had prepared, Varun feeds Anisha as her hand was injured and they go to Pocharam dam and stay there for sometime and enjoy in the water. By evening, they change and go to set up the tents by the lake.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you are liking our #Varsha❤️ and hope you like the part💞
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini