Chapter 16

Both Anisha and Varun wake up by 5, Varun "Baby get ready" Anisha looks at him "Not until you tell me where we are going" Varun smirks at her "You know wifey that I have other ways to take you" Anisha looks at him "You have gone mad I'm not coming until you tell where we are going" Varun goes near her and picks her in his arms, Anisha "What what are you doing" Varun was taking her towards their room door "I don't mind going in PJ's" Anisha was hitting on his chest "Put me down Varun..." Varun chuckles "Only if you promise me that you will go and get ready for our date" Anisha looks at him annoyed "Okay fine" Varun "Smile wifey" She gives an annoyed fake smile to him "Now" Varun puts her down "It's okay for now but when we reach there I need a real smile...now go get ready". Both Anisha and Varun get ready, Anisha was still glaring at him for not letting her know where they were going, they both leave from their house.

They were in their car, Anisha was staring at Varun who was looking handsome and hot in his denim shirt, Varun smiles feeling her gaze on him "Okay wifey if you keep staring at me like that then I would stop the car right now and do what I have been wanting to do ever since I saw you in this dress" Anisha blushes "I'm not staring at you" Varun smiles "Yeah right" Anisha also smiles and looks at roads which were decorated completely with lights "This is beautiful...but why are there decorations" Varun "It's Christmas month Anisha, its decorated like this all through the month" Anisha starts admiring the decorations on the roads and bridges as they pass by "Ohh okay". Soon they reach their destination and Varun parks the car, Anisha looks at place in excitement "Varun this is amazing...I wanted go visit the famous London Eye and you brought me here" She hugs him in her excitement, Varun hugs her back and chuckles "Nice...if this is how you are going to thank me then I'm ready to give you many surprises". Hearing him she comes out of the hug blushing and pushes him aside, Varun smiles at her and holds her hand "Let's go". (London eye is like a giant Ferris wheel and it almost gives a view of whole of London when it's rotating)

 (London eye is like a giant Ferris wheel and it almost gives a view of whole of London when it's rotating)

Varun takes her to the receptionist "Hi...I had done special reservations for Mr & Mrs.Reddy" Receptionist "Yes Mr.Reddy...just a minute" Receptionist makes a call to someone and asks them to come there and a man comes there, Receptionist "Mr & Mrs.Reddy this is you host, he will guide you" Varun "Thank you" Host "Hello Sir, Ma'am please follow me" Varun "Okay". The host was walking in the front while Varun and Anisha were following him, Anisha to Varun "Where are we going" Varun "Just wait Wifey" Anisha "Okay". The host leads them to their capsule, it was decorated with roses and balloons, Anisha was looking at it shocked while Varun was smiling looking at her reactions, Host "Welcome aboard Sir Ma'am...this is our Cupid's capsule" Anisha looks at Varun while he pulls her inside "Did you like it Wifey" Anisha was looking around "It's beautiful...I love it" She hugs him "Thank you Baby...this is the best surprise" Varun "Wifey this is just the starting" Anisha comes out of the hug "Okay". There was Champagne which the host had poured in two glasses for them and he went to take his seat giving them privacy, the capsule starts moving after 10 minutes.