Chapter 14

The next day, it was the first day of Office, Anisha and Varun get ready and have breakfast, Anisha also packs lunch for both of them and they leave for office. Varun drives to office and parks his Car, Anisha "You go first, I'll come after you" Varun pouts looking at her "Why can't you come with me" Anisha looks at him and smiles "I told you right I don't want anybody to  know that we are married" Varun "Okay fine but (he holds her hand and pulls her closer) if I want to talk to my wife I'll call you in my cabin" Anisha chuckles "Okay" He kissed her cheek making her shocked and left the car. After sometime Anisha enters the office and goes to the receptionist, Anisha "Hi I'm Anisha Krishnan I need to meet Varun Sir" Receptionist "Ohh yes you were transferred from Indian branch" Anisha "Yes" Receptionist "Okay...just go straight and first cabin on the left" Anisha "Thank you". She goes to the cabin and enters in without knocking "Varun...", She looks up and finds a girl in his cabin, "...Sir" The Girl starts shouting on Anisha "Don't you have any manners don't you know to knock before coming into someone's cabin" Anisha was glaring at Varun and the girl, Varun smiles seeing her getting jealous "Anisha Welcome" Girl "Sirrr you know her" Varun "Yes Miss.Ria this is Anisha she will be working with us from now...and Anisha this is Miss.Ria my PA". The whole time Anisha was shooting daggers at Ria, Anisha still glaring at her "Hello Ria", Ria "Hello Anisha" Varun gets up from his seat and goes near Anisha "Let me introduce you to everyone in the office...(whispers to Anisha) Wifey she is just my PA stop looking at her like you will kill her with your looks", She glares at Varun. He takes her out and calls everyone "Hello Everyone...we have a new member joining us...this is Anisha...she was working with our Chennai branch and now she is here to handle the Taylor's project" Everyone greet her, Anisha smiles "Thank you" Varun "Anisha you can get introduced to your team and then come collect the Taylor's project details from me" Varun winks at her when no one is looking, Anisha blushes "Okay Sir" and Varun goes back to his cabin.

There were two other people in her team, one was Ishita and other was Steve, they both were friendly and she became friends with them within minutes. She then goes to Varun's cabin to get the details of the project, She sees Ria sitting outside Varun's cabin, Ria looks at Anisha "Do you need anything" Anisha "Yeah I need to meet Varun...Sir" Ria bluntly says "Sir is busy right now and didn't want to see anybody" Anisha "But he asked me to collect the project details" Ria shouts at Anisha "I told you right Sir is busy". Varun sees Anisha talking to Ria through the glass window so he comes out of the cabin "Any problem Anisha" Ria "Sir I was just telling her that you were busy and couldn't meet her now" Anisha looks at Ria trying to look all innocent "Sirrrr I just wanted to get the project details from you but your PA was shouting at me" Varun "Miss.Ria she is senior to you so it be better if you watch your tone...Come Anisha" Varun takes Anisha to his Cabin while Anisha was literally trying to burn Ria with her gaze. Varun locks his cabin door and looks at Anisha and smiles at her "Calm down Lioness...you might just burn her with that looks your giving" Anisha glares at him "I should just kill you instead" Varun holds her close "What is the use of killing me wifey then who will you live with" Anisha still glaring at him "I can live alone atleast all the girls won't stare at you" Varun smirks at her and cages her to the door "Possessive much wifey" She realises what she was doing and looks down, Varun "Till now you were shooting fire at me now what happened lioness that you have become quiet" Anisha "I...I'm" Varun "Yes Wifey" Anisha looks at him "Pr... Project details" Varun smiles "Sure wifey" He makes her sit, brings the file and explains everything to her, She was feeling a bit nervous and Varun notices that "What happened Anisha you look nervous" Anisha "isn't this Dad's dream project" Varun "Yes" Anisha "What if I mess up I don't want to do anything that will mess up this project" Varun smiles at her and looks her in the eyes "Ani you have handled tougher projects and I know you can handle this also wifey...Dad has seen all your projects and the way you have handled those and he trusts you...he has told me specifically that you will handle this project...and I also have faith in you that you can do this..." Anisha "You really think so" Varun "Yes... And I'm always there to help you... remember one thing Ani before being your husband or boss I'm your friend okay" Anisha smiles "Okay" Varun also smiles at her "Derek the son of Mr.Taylor is the one who will be working with us, right now he has gone to Paris for some project he will be back in a month and a half...the Taylor's are really close to Dad that's why this collaboration with the Taylor's is really important for Dad... Don't worry you have enough time Ani and I think you will do a great job" Anisha looks at him mischievously "Okay Varun...Sir" Varun "Okay wifey let me tell you something...if you call me Sir one more time when we are alone I'll kiss you infront of everyone" Anisha was shocked but then she thinks he is joking and gets up to leave from his cabin "Yeah right...Bye Varun...Sir" goes out and closes his cabin door, Varun "Ohh your on wifey...I'll show you what I can do". Varun takes out his phone and texts her "Wifey you see what I'll do during lunch".