Chapter 4

Varun and Anisha were in shock they couldn't believe their eyes that their love is in front of their eyes and they are getting engaged. They both were just staring at each other, lost in each other's eyes, Nikita comes to stage right at that time with a mic "Hello Everyone, Welcome to the Engagement of my brother Varun and my best friend Anisha, why don't we get started with ring exchange ceremony" Varun and Anisha come out of their trance and Anisha gets another shock when she comes to know that Varun and Nikita are actually sibilings. Rings were brought to them, both of them still couldn't believe their eyes, Anisha was told to slide the ring in Varun's finger, she did so and then Varun was told to slide the ring in Anisha's finger, her hands were trembling when she forwarded it...her heart was beating fast telling her that she is going to marry her love. Varun held her hand and he slid the ring into her finger, everyone was clapping and cheering while they looked elsewhere, they were still not ready to face eachother. Their friends and family came to congratulate them, they both were just standing there awkwardly as they couldn't talk in front of everyone, they were just thinking about everything that's happening.

Anisha's Pov

I just can't believe it's him...Varun... my Varun...I'm engaged to Varun...yes I am engaged to Varun...wow I guess miracles do happen...thank you God for giving me back my Varun...how much I want to hug him to make sure it's not a dream...I love you Varun... how badly I want to tell this to you and how much I missed you in these 2 years...the mistake I made 2 years back I won't do it again this time I am going to tell you how much I love you...but I didn't know that you are Varun Reddy...whatever it is Reddy or no Reddy I am happy to have my Varun back.

Anisha's Pov ends

Anisha's eyes were twinkling with happiness while Varun was glaring at her but she was busy in her world thinking about how to tell him her feelings.

Varun's Pov

Why God...why....Why did you bring her infront of me that too in such a situation where I cannot say anything to anyone...The only person who I didn't want to see is going to be my wife...what am I going to do...I hate her for the lies she told me how am I going to do this...Everyone is so happy with this marriage I cannot break their hearts by breaking the engagement but trust me Anisha Krishnan you will feel sorry for everything you have done...I will make sure of that...how can you even stand here smiling as if nothing happened...what happened to that Vihaan and why did she agree to marry me...I'm Varun Reddy right maybe that's why but he is also Vihaan Kashyap, the CEO of Kashyap Group...I need to find out everything.

Varun's Pov ends

Anisha and Varun were left alone on the stage, Anisha was about to talk to Varun but at that time Nithish came and called him aside and even Samyuktha came to Anisha and took her aside.

With Samyuktha and Anisha,

Sam "What the hell is going on" Anisha "I really don't know please tell me sammu I'm not dreaming that Varun is really here and (looks at her ring) I'm engaged to him" Sam smiles at Anisha "You really are engaged to your love baby...well maybe destiny does want you both together" Anisha hugs Sam "Sammuuuu I can't tell you how happy I am this is the best thing even happened to me....I am going to tell him my feelings I can't wait anymore" Anisha was about to go when Samyuktha stops her "Where are you going...are you going to tell him now infront of everyone" Anisha blushes, Sam "You know I am seeing this smile and blushing face of yours after 2 years...I am so happy for you... right now I know you have become pagal seeing Varun but I don't think so you should tell him now...how about you meet him somewhere tomorrow and tell him" Anisha "Yes that's a great idea...Where is Niki she didn't tell us such a big thing yaar" Nikita comes there at that time "Hello" Anisha and Sam "Hello Ma'am" Nikita "Yaar what is this... just because I'm Nikita Reddy you guys can't do this to me...I'm your friend na" Anisha "Sammu friends don't hide things from us right" Sam "Yes Ani" Nikita "Yaar I'm sorry na I was not allowed to disclose to anyone that I'm Nikita Reddy...how was I supposed to tell you" Anisha "We are talking about you hiding that you and Varun are actually sibilings" Nikita "Ah that...when he becomes CEO then I would still be in my training so we didn't want anyone to know that's why...anyway how was the surprise" Samyuktha and Anisha look at shocked, Sam "What do you mean by surprise" Nikita "Actually when Anisha's mom and dad came for speaking about the relationship I was there so I knew who you were getting engaged to" Anisha "You could have told me it's Varun...I would have been happy before itself" Nikita teases her "Ohhh...so you like that stupid brother of mine" Anisha blushes "Nothing like that I'm just happy that my bestie is back and don't call him stupid" Nikita continues to tease her "Ohhh possessive of him and defending him now itself" Sam also teases her "What else do you think her to be husband we can't say anything yaar" Anisha was a blushing mess, then they were called for dinner.

With Varun and Nithish,

Nithish "Varun are you okay?" Varun who was still in his thoughts doesn't answer Nithish, so he shakes him bringing him out of his thoughts "Huh what happened" Nithish "Are you okay" Varun's words were dripping with sarcasm "Why wouldn't I be when the only person I didn't want to see is going to be my wife and I can't do anything about it" Nithish "Yaar why are saying like this" Varun "What else should I say had this been 2 years ago I would have been the happiest but right now... I'm just hating this" Nithish "I saw her yaar looking at you her eyes only had love...maybe what you thought was wrong" Varun "Well looks are deceptive Nithi...that's what I saw and fell for her" Nithish "Fine what are going to do...are you going to call this off" Varun "No...no this is definitely happening... everyone is happy because of this I can't break their hearts...this marriage will be a namesake one...she may get the name as Varun Reddy's wife but she will never be able to get me...and I need to know what happened to Vihaan and why she left him and agreed to marry me" Nithish "I will look into that but I think you should give her a chance to explain herself...I don't want you to regret anything in future...her eyes only were only reflecting pain before but once she saw you it lit up with happiness" Varun "Will see", they both were also called for dinner.

After Dinner everyone left even the Krishnan's left as they were to meet the next day to discuss the dates for Varun and Anisha's marriage. Anisha after reaching home, goes to her room, changes and takes out her phone to text Varun. She had got Varun's number from Nishant, Anisha "Hi Varun" she sits waits for his reply, Varun replies to her after 30 minutes, Varun "Hi" Anisha "Can we meet tomorrow...I need to talk to you" Varun "Okay...I will text you the place in the morning" Anisha "Sure", Anisha waits for a reply from reply from him but he doesn't, she thinks maybe he is tired and slept off, so she texts him "Good Night❤️" and goes to sleep thinking of Varun.

That's all for now.
Hope you all like it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini