Chapter 15

The week goes by daily Ria and Anisha have an argument and Varun always consoles her, Varun didn't like this behaviour of Ria but he didn't say anything as she was working there since a long time. It was weekend and Varun had planned a date night for them, he had planned to take her to the London eye.

They both were sleeping all cuddled up till late morning, Varun wakes up and finds Anisha in his embrace, it has become a habit for them to sleep in eachother's embrace. Varun tries to wake her up "Wifey...wake up baby" She snuggles into his neck "Sleep Varun" Varun "Baby it's already 11" She hugs him tightly "Baby please" Varun's heart flutters with her calling him baby "Okay you sleep baby I'll go and freshen up" Anisha pouts at him still closing her eyes "You too sleep" Varun melts seeing her pout "Baby if you keep pouting like that then I'll kiss you and this time right on your lips" Anisha opens her eyes and looks at him wide eyed, Varun flips her and pins her to the bed "Why are you looking at me like that baby...you asked for it...pouting like that" Anisha pushes him and runs to the bathroom. She comes out after freshening up and bathing wearing a bathrobe as she had not taken the clothes, Varun who was scrolling his phone looks up when the bathroom door clicks and sees Anisha standing there in bathrobe, seeing her he starts moving closer to her while Anisha was searching for clothes in their closet. Anisha gasps as he slides his arms around her waist and pulls her closer and whispers in her ears huskily "Looking hot wifey" and he kisses her ears, she closes her eyes feeling his breath on neck and lips on her ears. Water was dripping from her hair making his t-shirt wet, and he snuggles in her neck inhaling her scent and leaving a trail of kisses from her ear to her neck, he was loosing his mind drowning in her. She was shuddering and whimpering at his touches, his touch ignites fire in her body, not able to handle anymore of his touches she turns around and burries her face in his chest, Varun comes out of his trance and he makes her look at him, Varun kisses her cheek "Sorry baby if I made you uncomfortable" He looks down, Anisha looks at him and cups his face "Look at me Varun...you don't have to say sorry for anything...I love being with you and being close to you" She kisses his cheeks and leans up and kisses his forehead "I love you Baby". Varun's breath hitches and his heart skips a beat when she says that she loves him, he had planned to confess it to her but before him she said it to him, she snuggles into his chest and kisses his chest over his t-shirt that sets his heart on a marathon, feeling that his heart is on a marathon "You don't have to say it back Varun...you can say this when you are able to feel it" His eyes were brimming with tears and he hugs her tightly.

They stay in the hug for sometime, after which Varun comes out of the hug and kisses her forehead "I'm the luckiest husband in this whole world baby" Anisha smiles and then pushes him to the bathroom "Okay now go Bath" Varun "Arrey" Anisha pushes him inside "Go" and closes the bathroom door. She gets ready and makes breakfast for them, Varun comes down after getting ready, they both have breakfast while Mrs.Briggs does all the house work. Anisha goes to get lunch ready while Varun keeps distracting and disturbing her but she somehow completes making lunch. They get a video call from home, Sumi "How are you children...are you both settled" Anisha "Yes mumma" Nikita "It's weekend guys aren't you going anywhere" Varun "We are but in the evening" Anisha looks at him questioningly "We are?" Varun "Yes" Vikram "Ohhh surprising Anisha?" Varun glares at Niki "Yes which this girl spoiled by asking that question" Anirudh "Okay don't trouble them" Devraj "Anisha you tell beta how is London" Anisha "It's good nanna...your son is only not taking me anywhere" Aditi "Varun why are you not taking her out anywhere" Varun "Arey Maa I will take her...it's only a week na since we came here" Drishti "Let them be why are you all troubling them....Maa I need food" Anisha "Hey Drishti how is baby" Drishti "Well baby is great but very demanding...he needs food all the time" Anisha "Okay" Sumi "Okay children you both enjoy your weekend...byee" Varun "Okay byee" Anisha "Byee" and they cut the call.

Varun looks at Anisha "Your complaining about me Wifey" Anisha "Yes did you take me anywhere since we came here" Varun "Offo baby it's all planned for tonight...I was going to tell you after lunch but then..." Anisha looks at him excited "Where are we going" Varun "That is a surprise" Anisha pouts looking at him and makes puppy eyes "Tell na Varun" Varun melts looking at her but then composes himself "No trying to melt me with those looks baby" Anisha crosses her arms over her chest huffing "Okay fine don't tell me I won't come" Varun pulls her closer "Baby if you don't come by yourself I'll carry you there...do you understand baby" Anisha just nods. Varun "Come let's go and have lunch" Anisha "Okay", they both have lunch. After lunch they were just sitting, Anisha "What to do now" Varun looks at her mischievously "I can think of things" Anisha hits him "Shut up" Varun chuckles "I was about to say we can watch a movie...what did you think wifey" Anisha blushes "Right Movie". They both watch a movie for sometime, Anisha dozes off while watching the movie, Varun looks at her sleeping on his shoulder this girl... She slept off like always...but looking adorable like a baby...how can you be like this Anisha...You didn't even say anything when I didn't tell you that I love you too...how did I get so lucky...she is the best thing ever happened to me...I'm going to confess my love baby today...I love you my lioness. He scoops her up in his arms and takes her to their room and puts her on the bed and lies down beside her and sleeps hugging her.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini